The only reason why Jimin was doing this was because he was sick of Taehyung being a pussy, and he was sick of Jungkook always looking sad when he was near Taehyung. For whatever reason. But this time Jimin knew why he was sad. And even though Jimin didn't have that much of a right to do so, he decided that he would take matters into his own hands, and somehow make the two talk to each other. The two have been struggling for so long and they hadn't even had the talk yet, that was absolutely atrocious.

Finally, Jungkook spoke up. Taehyung's eyes snapping to the younger. The amount of anger and spite that they held made Jungkook almost flinch back and silence himself, but he stood his ground, "maybe we should all leave?" Jungkook says, no longer feeling happy. Wendy nods, standing up along with Hoseok. And leaves, giving Jungkook a “make sure you come with us,” and Jungkook nods in reply. Jimin waits until Wendy and Hoseok disappear into the building. And that's when Jungkook stands up, ready to get out of the tub.

But Jimin grasps onto his hand, tugging him down. Jungkook slips and almost falls. Gasping Taehyung quickly reaches out, wrapping his hands around the smaller boy tightly, holding him close. Jungkook gasps when he feels his body pressed against Taehyung's, and he almost melts into the older's touch. Almost. Immediately, he snaps out of it and pushes himself back. Jungkook glares at Jimin who tugged him down, and Jimin shrugs in return with a little smile.

Taehyung's heart was beating rapidly against his chest. He didn't know why he did that, it was just an instinct to make sure that Jungkook was alright. And he didn't know what hurt more, the fact that he hit his heel against the tub, or the fact that Jungkook flinched away from him like he was a burning, hot and dangerous fire.

"Jungkook, just wait here for me and Yoongi please. Yoongi's definitely mad at me so I don't want it to be awkward," Jimin whispers to Jungkook, who begrudgingly nods. Jimin then turns to Taehyung. "So tell me," Jimin says.

"Tell you what?" Taehyung snaps back.

"Tell me who your crush is, if it isn't such a big deal, then why don't you reveal it."

Jungkook was beginning to think that Jimin and Taehyung had never left primary school. And that they were just little kids in two teenager's body. Like, how immature was this?

Taehyung pauses, looking from Jimin to Jungkook. He didn't know why he said it. He didn't know why, especially when the answer was standing right in front of him, eyes glazed with an indescribable sheen. He didn't know why he lied.

"Joy."

And cue Jungkook's exit.

Eyes wide, Jungkook stands up without a question. Everything was falling into place now. Finally Jungkook realised that Taehyung had feelings for someone, just not him. And that...that really hurt more than getting rammed into by a car.

Words couldn't be able to explain the feeling in Jungkook's heart. Once again, he was pushed away by Taehyung. And just like that, he was back, back to the low he had found ten years. And just like that, he found himself crying on the floor in the changing rooms.

Back against the cold lockers, body scrunched up into a little ball, trying to be shielded away from the rest of the world. Jungkook sobs, small body shaking and quivering with the utmost sadness. Jungkook sniffs, eyes blurry. His throat closing up. Why. Why did he have to fall for Taehyung. Why did he have to be in love with the boy so hard that it hurt physically to think about?

Meanwhile, outside, Jimin and Taehyung. Yoongi had left, knowing that the two best friends would sort out their issues sooner or later.

Jimin glares at Taehyung, "Joy? Really Taehyung?" Taehyung shrugs, his eyes cold and expressionless. It was like he was also back to square one. "It was true. I like Joy."