17.

C H A P T E R
SEVENTEEN:

There was no way in hell that Jungkook had feelings for Taehyung. Because...well he didn't have a reason, but he was sure to come up with one. Even though the two had kissed, it didn't mean that Jungkook had suddenly fell for Taehyung and was now head over heels for the boy. There was no way in every single universe that any feelings could arise in a matter of twenty minutes. No. It wasn't possible. So when his friends urged that he was in denial...well he did everything to deny it. And prove that he didn't have feelings for Taehyung.

And anything that he did have, Jungkook already ruled it off as feelings from the past. Like, how much he used to care for Taehyung. That stayed with him from young, and now he worried for Taehyung because that feeling stuck with the cherry haired boy. But romantic feelings? That wasn't possible. Three weeks. Three weeks Jungkook had stayed with Taehyung, and he was pretty sure that there was no feelings between the two of them...and even if there was, Jungkook wouldn't admit to it, or even let himself fall.

Like a very influential, and famous man once said, trust is like a piece of paper, once it crumbles away, it can't ever be perfect once again. And the cherry haired boy knew that it would take a lot more than one talk and one kiss to trust the blue eyed boy again. He just couldn't risk his trust to be broken again, a long with a lot more. However, that got Jungkook thinking, how long would it take for Taehyung's friendship with Jungkook to mend? Was it something that Jungkook wanted? And more importantly, was it something that Taehyung wanted?

There was so much complications when even just thinking about about Taehyung. So when his three friends told him to think about the possibility of the fact that there maybe a chance that Jungkook had feelings for Taehyung...well Jungkook did everything he could to ignore his friends words, and avoid Taehyung all together. It was hard but Jungkook knew that seeing Taehyung, meant thinking about Taehyung, which mean that Taehyung would give him a migraine, and that wasn't something that Jungkook really wanted. No matter how Jungkook felt in his heart or mind, no matter how hard he thought about it, no matter how many questions he had and no matter how many answers he had yet to see...

He knew that nothing would compare to wondering how Taehyung felt. It's all fun and games trying to figure out your own feelings for a person, but the stress that comes after it, is what's truly stressful. Jungkook saw that it would be harder to try and figure out how Taehyung felt about the smaller, cherry haired boy. Sure, the two were now able to talk to each other, and be around each other without worrying about awkwardness, but that didn't really explain to Jungkook what was going on through Taehyung's mind.

Wendy nudges Jungkook, "Jungkook? Hey you good? Miss is asking you a question!" She quickly whispers over to Jungkook, who finally snaps out of his thoughts and comes down to reality. He sees that everyone is looking at him with anticipation. Jungkook looks over to Wendy for help and she leans in, "what has been your favourite thing so far about the trip?" Jungkook nods at her, mentally thanking her.

"...My favourite thing about the trip so far...is that I was able to make friendships with people I didn't expect to. I was able to overcome some fears. And I was able to have fun, while learning," Jungkook's mind travels over to Hoseok and Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon...and last but not least, Taehyung...even though he didn't know what they were, he could at least say that they were friends.

Jungkook's teacher smiles, and replies, "how nice is that. This trip taught Jungkook here how to come out of his shell, and don't all of you think that's good?" The rest of Jungkook's peers groan out responses, getting tired with Mrs. Wilson's speech. To be fair, Jungkook didn't even know what she was talking about, he was too busy caught up in his own thoughts once again.