"Rainey Slate; I must admit. I like you." Ron muses. He twists her face from side to side as his hold on her cheeks grows stronger, causing her red lips to jut out. Blood dribbles down her mouth, tenuously diluted by her saliva. "It's a shame. If you were not connected to these King boys, I would have taken you under my wings."

"Take your hand off her, are you deaf, you son of a bitch?!" Alaric is pulling against his restraint whilst his twin brothers quietly mourn, embedded in a state of incredulity.

Their brother just got shot and fell off a cliff and there is no way to tell if he's still alive. The precipice is high up, and if the bullet to his chest was not enough to terminate him, the force of falling into that heavy body of water might have.

Rainey weakly turns her head to the cliff once more. Her eyes dampen a fresh, but she is unable to speak as if the trauma of this plight has disabled the cerebral part of her brain.

Ron strengthens his hold on her hair, hauling her face back to him. She doesn't grimace or flinch even though the man's thick fingers are delving into her scalp. "See, I would have been thrilled to watch you jump off that cliff after your soulmate; your little show of unconditional love was interesting, really. But you don't die unless I say so. You die by my order and my order only."

"You filthy psychotic asshole!" Shrieks Alex, his bloodshot eyes red and wild. "I swear I'm going to cut you up and rip you apart again and again for doing that to my brother! I am going to skin your flesh piece by piece!"

Ron lets out a dark humorless laugh. "The bromance you all share is quite heart-touching. It manages to move my abominable heart; I almost feel guilty." He releases Rainey and her weak body collapses onto the floor as salty liquid leaves their sources. She is traumatized and broken at this point; unable to feel or hear anything.

"Alex..." Ron exhales, adjusting the cuff of his sleeve. "For being the youngest one, you sure use your mouth a lot. I also happen to have heard that you were the one who beat my best man-Hitler-to a blob the other day."

"He fucking deserved it. What did he expect to happen after touching my girlfriend? He's damn lucky the cops came before I killed him."

Ron respires loudly, squatting in front of Alex and gripping his face into his hands. He cocks his head to the side.

"Should I just cut your tongue out?"

"Don't you dare touch my brother," Alaric growls, and darkness takes governance of Ron's face. He drags his gaze to the oldest of the siblings, and a powerful dominance radiates off both males like two Alpha wolves combating for rulership.

"Someone can't seem to wait his turn." All malicious joviality has left as he stands up, shoving his hands in his pockets while he steps in front of Alaric. The boys watch him carefully as he glowers at their brother with strong resentfulness. "I was going to get to you in a minute, Alaric. But aren't you one impatient son of a bitch."

Alaric smirks daringly, and Ron copies the action, half his lips stretching up.

"Alaric King." He lets out a breath, tilting his head to the side. "You think I don't know that you've been fucking around with my woman, Bethany Finn?"

The twins' eyes enlarge but Alaric's expression doesn't falter one bit as he leers at the man fearlessly.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Stealing from my drug truck; thinking I wouldn't find out. I have men watching Bethany twenty-four-seven. You should have known that."

Alaric's shoulder raises in a nonchalant shrug as his brows arch up carelessly. "Oh. Maybe I knew and just didn't care."

Ron smiles. "If I were you, I would have cared. Lucky for her, the only punishment she received was being shipped to a prostitution trafficker in Mexico. But as for you...I was waiting for this very moment to give you what is overdue. I sat back and watched you played your little game; stealing from my drug truck, fucking with my woman, and I let it all go just for this very moment."