A New Feeling

Tony's POV:

  Once we all have recovered from the shocking news that this girl, Felicity, is Peters's sister, I ask, "Ok, so what exactly happened?"

3rd Person POV:

  Steve starts by explaining that his mission was to go check out an inactive HYDRA base. He found it completely empty, except it wasn't. He found Felicity chained up in a cell, covered in dirt and cuts. Like how she came in, but worse. 

  Steve got her out of there once she trusted him. After that, he immediately brought her to the jet, put the coordinates for the Tower in, and set it to auto-pilot. He went back to Felicity to start to clean her up, but she was asleep. So, he did what he could without waking her up. Then he let her rest and sat down next to her, allowing her to lean on him. Soon enough, he fell asleep too. He woke up 5 minutes before they landed, and woke Felicity up just before they landed.

  After Steve finished retelling the story, everyone looked at Felicity, who had been dragged over to the couch by Peter and sat between him and Loki. They found that she was fast asleep, leaning on Loki with her head on his shoulder. They were all surprised when he just put her arm around her, pulling her in to keep her warm.

Loki's POV:

  As the story was coming to a close, I felt a weight on my side. I look over to see Felicity has fallen asleep and has leaned against me with her head placed on my shoulder. At first, I don't know what to do, but soon after I decide to place my arm around her and pull her closer to me. Mainly because she is very cold, but also because I'm intrigued by her. 

  I look up to everyone staring at me in shock at the actions. I look over at Peter, who has a sweet smile on his face, looking at his sister in my hold. I decide to read his mind to understand why he is smiling so much. 

'I've never seen Licy so peaceful when someone is holding her. She's usually so tense. I think Loki will be good for her.'

When I hear this, I can feel a slight heat forming in my cheeks. I look at Peter and smile. But I realize I've held it too long when I hear Stark say, "Looks like Rocks of Ages has a little crush on Peter's sister." Then he starts to laugh, which in turn makes everyone else laugh too.

When he says this, Felicity shoots up, fully alert, and awake. She has a slight blush on her cheeks. She looks up at me, speechless. I look down at her with a shy smile and tells her, 'Don't listen to Stark. He's a child. But I do find you intriguing.'

  For a split second, she looks shocked, but it goes away and she replies, 'Well I find you intriguing as well. Let's see where this leads, shall we?'. I honestly have no words for this. She is very beautiful, and at the moment I saw her I felt something I had never felt before, but I just pushed it away. Now, that feeling is back, and I think that Stark my be right.

  I smile down at her, and she smiles back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter!