Unexpected Events

3 Months Later:  

3rd Person POV:

  Over the past 3 months, Peter and Loki have become the best of friends. Because of Peter, Loki has changed for the better. At first, the team was hesitant to let Peter spend time with Loki. But, eventually, after they figured out that Loki wasn't gonna hurt him, they let them spent time together. At this point, everyone has a certain level of trust with Loki.

  Now, everyone is at the Tower, just hanging out, recuperating. All except Steve, who was on a solo mission.

Tony's POV:

  I'm currently in my lab working on my suit, when F.R.I.D.A.Y. says, "Boss, Captain Roger's has arrived.". "Thank's F.R.I.D.A.Y.".

  I walk into the living room with, because the Quinjet dock is right outside of the living room(A/N, lets just pretend), to find Clint, Loki, and Peter on the couch playing Mario Kart, Nat reading a book in the chair she has claimed as hers, Bruce and at the table eating, and Thor is eating pot-tarts, watching the Clint, Loki, and Peter.

  "Roger's is back", I announce. There is a chorus of 'ok's' and 'cools'. I roll my eyes, as I walk over to the jet. The door opens and I see Steve crouching by one of the seats. I go over to find a young girl. She is covered in dirt and cuts, looks ruffly early twenties. 

  I look at Steve and ask, "Who's this?".

 "I don't know. I found her in the HYDRA base, locked up in a cell."  

Steve's POV:

  Tony and I help the girl out of the Quinjet and into the Tower. As we come in, no one notices us. I clear my throat to get everyone's attention. One by one, everyone's eyes turn to us. Their eyes shift to the girl. "Steve, who's the girl?", Nat askes. 

  Just as I'm about to answer, I see Peter walk in from the Kitchen and stop dead in his tracks as he sees us. He drops his bowl and rushed over to the girl. Engulfing her in a hug, which she returns.

Peter's POV:

  I can't believe it. She's here. She's alive. As I hug her, I start to cry. She just hugs me tighter, and says, "Sshh, I'm here. It's ok, everything's ok. I'm never gonna leave you again." At this, I start to calm down.

  I pull away slightly to look up at her. "I missed you so much!". She smiles and says, "Me too, Petey."

  We hear a throat clear, and we turn around to find all eyes on us. Mr.Stark is the first to talk. 

 "Peter, who is this?"

  "This is Felicity." I look at her for confirmation, which she gives, and I continue, "She's my older sister."

  At this, everyone is just staring at us in shock.

Felicity's POV:

  Peter just told the Avengers that I'm his sister. As they try to register this new information, I take the time to assess everyone.

  The man who brought me here, Steve Roger's. Captain America. Good build, strong, serious, protective.

  The other man that helped me, Tony Stark. Iron Man. Everyone knows him. No explanation needed.

  Dr. Banner, the Hulk. Curious, smart, relaxed yet tense. Seems nice enough.

  The only other girl in the room, Natasha Romanoff. The Black Widow. Strong, intimidating to many, spy, assassin. Not someone to mess with.

  The archer, Clint Barton. Hawkeye. Skilled in archery, fun-loving, foodie, childish. He's gonna be fun to hang around with.

  Thor, the God of Thunder. Well built, eating pop-tarts. Not at all what you would expect from a god and prince.

  Lastly, my eyes land on a man with long black hair. Who I realize is Loki, brother of Thor, God of Mischief and Lies. Sitting on the couch in black jeans and a dark green henley top. Eyeing me curiously, trying to determine if I'm a threat or not. He's rather handsome. 

  'No. I can't think like that. They are not your friends. If they knew, they would think I'm a monster.' I mentally scold myself.

 'Compared to some, you're no monster.'  I hear a man's voice say in my head. I'm honestly shocked, to say the least. I look to find a grinning Loki.

After a solid 5 minutes, Clint says, "Well, welcome."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Sorry if it wasn't the greatest, started getting writer's block about halfway through. Hope it was ok. Btw, Italics is mind conversations, and Underlined is F.R.I.D.A.Y., just you know.