Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York

Start from the beginning

"Text us when you land." Nicole says and I nod.

They say goodbye to Nicole whilst I say goodbye to James.

"You know now your gone, I don't have any problem in going over there and beating Jax up." He says and I laugh slightly.

"I love you." I say and pull away from the hug and look up at him slightly.

He kisses my forehead. I step away and Alannah jumps into James arms.

"I'm going to miss you lots James. But I get to go on holiday." Alannah says and I smile softly.

"I love you lots and lots." He says kissing her causing her to giggle.

"I love you too." She says kissing the tip of his nose.

"I'll see you guys soon." I say taking Alannah from James and we wave them goodbye.

We arrive at the runway and my eyes widen at the sight of a private jet.

"You ready?" Dad asks and I nod.

I take Alannah's hand and we walk out of the car to the jet. Well I walk behind my dad slowly as we walk on to the jet.

"Took you long enough." A voice says and Alannah clings to my side.

"Lara, Alannah go and take a seat." My dad says and I nod.

Me and Alannah sit down. I put a seatbelt on her before putting mine on.

There was two women and another two men here as well. The two men I recognized from the other night on the video call.

The two women were just staring at me and it was creeping me out a bit. "Why are they staring at us?" Alannah whispers and I shrug.

"I don't know bub." I say and she starts playing with some of her toys.

We had gotten into the air and Alannah had been relatively calm since one of the women gave her a lollipop. She wouldn't take it from the lady but she did take it from a guy that looked about my age.

"Mum stop staring." The boy says and I look up to see the women staring at me.

"I can't help it. I haven't seen her since she was a baby." She says and I smile softly at her.

"Where are my manners. I haven't introduced you to anyone." My dad says and Alannah climbs into my chest whilst watching youtube.

"This is Marco, my best friend. You might remember him. I classed him as your uncle because we're as close as brothers. This is his wife Arabella and their son Carter." He says and I smile at them.

"Then this is my wife Claudia." He says and I nod and smile at everyone. "Hi." I say as everyone stares at me.

I told everyone about myself a bit, because there's literally not a lot too me. I spent the whole journey cuddling with Alannah really. I felt like I was intruding on something so I just gave all my attention to Alannah, but I don't mind.

****
When we Land in São Paulo its 9pm New york time but only 8pm here. Alannah was exhausted so I carried her to the car.

The house we pulled up to was absolutely breath taking. It was so beautiful. I got out of the car and look up at the house.

 I got out of the car and look up at the house