-

Colby

It's now lunch and Jake made me sit by Sam again after forcing him to sit with us as well. When I seen him in his outfit this morning I couldn't stop smiling he looks cute in it. I can't deny it anymore I like him and it's only growing stronger. "Colby!" I jump and look over at Jake "what?" "Stop staring at him" he whispers I go to say something but get cut off "Colby!" I look behind me and see Vanessa "could I talk to you?" I nod and I get up and we walk out to the halls "what do you wanna talk about?" I ask leaning my shoulder on the wall looking at her "well you just seem distant and annoyed with me lately and I was wondering why" "oh, I'm sorry I'm just really busy" she nods and hugs me and I hug her back resting my chin on her head "can we hang out after school?" She asks and looks up at me and I look down at her "I'm sorry I have practice today" "oh" she frowns "maybe next time" she nods "are you doing anything tomorrow?" "I think so I have to ask, why?" "Well there's a party and I wanted you to come with me" "ah maybe" she nods with a small smile "Nessa!!" Her friends yell "I'll talk to you later" she says and pecks my lips quickly and runs off with her friends and I go back to the table.

-

The coach blows his whistle signaling practice is over and we go to the locker rooms and change. We finish and we go to the front and wait for either Tara or Devyn to pick us up "Colby don't deny it" Jake says I furrow my brows "don't deny what?" "That you like Sam!" I sigh "maybe a little" I mumble "I knew it!" He yells "whatever" I sigh "give me your phone" Corey holds out his hand I furrow my brows but give it to him anyway. "Here" he hands it back "what did you do?" "Put Sam's number in it" he shrugs "what?" I say shocked and they laugh a bit then theres a honk "oh Tara's here!" Jake said and we go to the car and get in Jake in the passenger and me and Corey in the back.

-

Sam

"Sammy I'm gonna go real quick" Tara says "where are you going?" "To pick Jake, Corey and Colby up from practice" "oh ok bye" she nods and gets up and leaves. I lay on my back and stare up at the ceiling lost in thought about Colby. "Sam!" Xepher yells and whacks me with a pillow "owww what was that for!" "Finally!" Kat says "what were you thinking about anyway!?" Shea asks I shrug and blush a bit "ooooo!" Devyn teased "dev, shut up!" "What was he thinking about!?" Shea asked "he wa-" "dev no!" "Someone he likes" she said "devvvv" I whine "oooo who!?" Kat asked "yess who!" Xepher said "dev please don't" she smiled "Colby!" "Devyn!" I threw a pillow at her "aww! I ship it!" Kat said "whatever he has a girlfriend anyway" I say and sit up and sigh "so she's a bitch and no one likes her" Xepher says and shrugs "yeah you have a shot he's bi and plus he always stares at you he might like you too" shea says I sigh and nod.

Tara comes back and she joins the conversation that we're having. After a bit we all settle down and watch netflix "dinner!" My mom called and we all got up and went down. We all sat down at the table and ate "so anything new happen?" My mom asks "Sammy has a crushhh" Devyn teased "dev!" I yelled and slapped her arm and my mom laughed a bit "who is it?" She asks "don't!" I yell at Devyn "Colby! The neighbor!" Tara said I groan "Tara!" I cross my arms

We put our dishes in the sink and we go back upstairs and get in pajamas. We set up things in my room to have a movie night. We turn on a movie and it starts. Halfway through my phone goes off I look at it and it's from an unknown number

?: hey cutie

Sam: uh hi?

Sam: who is this?

?: I won't tell you

Sam: do I know you?

?: yes

Sam: tell me who you are!

?: nope figure it out

I huff and put my phone down and cross my arms and watch the movie "Sammy what's wrong?" Tara asks "nothing" I huff making her laugh "ok Sammy" she laughs I roll my eyes and my phone goes off again

?: your cute when your mad

Sam: you can see me!?

?: course cutie

Sam: not creepy at all..

?: goodnight cutie

Sam: night

I turn off my phone with a soft smile on my face and I lay down and cuddle in the blankets and watch the movie that's playing slowly falling asleep.