"I mean, I'm not exactly glad it got out this way, but what are they going to do about it? We're stuck at home, not going out on dates, not on tour, not seeing fans. It's like the perfect time if something like this was going to happen. By the time the world goes even close to back to normal we will be old news."

"So you're just going to ignore it?"

"Hell no." He laughs, a glint in his eye.

"What are you going to do, Calum?" She asks as he turns to head down the hall.

"Calum Thomas!"

"Megan Grace." He responds, his tone dripping with amusement.

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see in a bit. Don't worry about it. I need a shower." He yells back before the sound of the bedroom door closing comes down the hall.

"Don't nose dive into Twitter again there, Megan." Roy comments as he comes into the room, having obviously heard the conversation.

"I'm good." She laughs, "I am more entertained by the people calling Michael out for the video coming from his account."

"He's probably livid." Roy nods in agreement. "If he was dating your oldest friend and fans found out through your socials wouldn't you be?"

"I mean yeah, but I also think it's probably worse for him. I mean Calum and I have a relationship reputation, we are supposed to loath each other."

"And you did. Or at least you did. But that changed. And there have been enough little juicy tidbits fed to the fans for them to have already bestowed you two a ship name and fan pages. So I also think their just confused mostly."

"I don't actually feel like explaining though. Not really in the mood to jump online and tell all of the fans I was raped and Calum saved me and that's when things shifted and now we are together. Oh and I'm pregnant from the rape and giving the baby up for adoption."

"Ya maybe not." Roy agrees, "So what are we doing today, roomie?"

"I was going to work on a couple designs maybe, lay out in the sun, nap if I feel the need this afternoon. I wasn't really feeling overly productive. We had a late night."

"What time did you guys get in anyway?"

"Like two. I was shocked when Calum got up with his alarm to work out honestly."

"He's determined to keep some sort of routine in this stay at home shit. Alright, you go work on your designs and I'll go write some music." Roy stands offering her a hand up, motioning for her to pass him towards her room.

***

Meg looks up as her phone begins to dance on the table top, a familiar name on the screen as she grins.

"Daphne!" She squeals slightly, answering her best friends FaceTime call.

"You're dating Calum? Have I been punked, Megan!"

"What? Did you see the video from last night?" Megan laughs.

"I told you I needed information and you've been so tight lipped. I thought there was a good reason. But no, no you were just too damn proud to admit you'd fallen for the one person you insisted you never would." Daphne huffs.

"I didn't tell you yet because you tend to have a big mouth, D. I didn't want it spreading around home and then some." She sighs.

"The better Clifford. You're lucky Mike hasn't cut his dick off for being close to you."

"The better Clifford?" Meg frowns, brows creasing in confusion. "Also, I was shocked when Mike just walked away after we came clean. Like I thought he would punch something, and I thought that something would be Calum."

"It was part of Calum's caption thing." She waves Megan off, "How long has this been going on, Megan?"

"Um... our first kiss was like the day or two days after my birthday." Meg admits, rolling her lips into her mouth as she waits for her friends reaction.

"Meg!" She gasps, "Your birthday was almost two fucking months ago!"

"I know."

"I hate you right now. I hate you so much. You should have told me."

"We've only been like official for a little over a month." She tries.

"I hate you. And I miss you. And I need to hang up now. Tell me next time something big happens, Megan! It's rule number one of the best friend handbook."

"Love you, D. I'll tell you more, I promise."

"Love you too. Okay I have to get to working. But I saw Calum's post and had to call."

"Bye." Meg laughs, ending the call before clicking the notification she had missed from Instagram.

CalumHood

Liked by AshtonIrwin, dadadaphne, and 294,292 others

CalumHood: oops, guess  someone outed who the better Clifford is. But I think most of you already knew. 😉 don't give up on your crush, sometimes it works out 18 years later.

MeganC: 18 years later... Damn you make us sound old. 😅 but this is cute so you get a pass 🥺

Crystalleigh: Michael says is going to kill you next time he gets to see you.

AshtonIwrin: I cannot believe Mike's story is how this got out. That's one for the memory books.

NITSWclaimed: I am shook. How is Michael even slightly okay with this. 🤯

Jaebug: omg! Congrats!!!!

Meglum: I have wanted this since 2014. I knew it wasn't really hate between you two.

Drumbum: I honestly always saw Meg with Ash if any of them (obs before KayKay) I am so confused.

———————————
Calum decided to go with it. Announce it for real. Does it play a part in the story or is it just cute..?

Only a few more chapters until we finish Megan and Calum's story.

My next story has been sitting in my drafts for months and months. (Literally I wrote the first three chapters in July. It's December. 🤷🏼‍♀️) I can't wait to finally share it with you all soon!

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)