Training!

Hey guys I am so excited eeep. Did you know batman is used as the standard measurement of kawaii? Poor Selina.

Here's the training phase and talking with Justice League.

Gabriel was arrested. Lila Rossi was confirmed to be a pathological liar and helping a terrorist. Since she was old enough, she and Gabriel were sent to prison. Paris celebrated whole day and night. Everyone were genuinely happy. Ladybug gave her statement in the trial. She was about to go home when their was a sound of some jet? She turned in the direction of the voice. There in all their glory, were standing the Justice League. When they saw her Wonder Woman came forward and bowed, "It's an honor to meet the ladybug. We are here to talk about our ignorance to the subject."

"Its wonderful to meet you too Wonder Woman." She replied with a blank face.

Wonder Woman returned to her previous place and all of them glared at Green Lantern. He slowly came forward, looking like a kicked puppy.

"I apologize for..."He muttered.

"What?"Ladybug asked confusion clear on her face.

Batman came forward and glared at Green Lantern growling,"Green Lantern!"

He stood straighter,"I am doing it bats, geez."

He slowly faced Ladybug and started looking at his shoes," I apologize for thinking that a weird butterfly guy with evil butterflies and to two teenage heroes in spandex looking like furriers was just a prank and I didn't pass the information further to the rest of the league. I am sincerely sorry."

"At least you apologized, I forgive you but I don't know if Paris wants to forgive you."Ladybug replied smiling a little.

Batman came forward,"We heard that this situation is going to occur again in near future. We must go into a much private place to discuss this further."

"I think that will be the best."

They went inside the jet where they sat on their respective seats,"Ladybug first we must apologize for not helping you as you fought all these years without any training. I would like to offer you to train with me and my team for the threat that will come in near future."

Ladybug thought it,"I have to go to The Guardian's temple first. And I will be happy to join you."

Batman nodded. Then Wonder Woman spoke," My mother Hipployta was the former Ladybug. I could also take you to her, so that she can teach you about ladybug's hidden powers and moves which she discovered on her own. She will be very happy to meet you."

Ladybug perked up."Thank you for the offer. I think I can spend the first year practicing at Guardian Temple and with Queen Hipployta. In the next year, I can train with batman for further experience in the field."

Everyone nodded."That would be the best."

Flash started,"She can join the Justice League after that."

Ladybug flushed,"Me? But-"

Batman silenced everyone,"That is to be discussed later for now we must take steps so that we can capture the future threat quicker than this time."

Everyone became serious.

"We could identify the type of butterflies Agreste used and then create a software so that we could keep tracks on the butterflies."Martian Manhunter said.

"We should make sure that the people know how to calm down in severe situations and we can also start centers to teach people meditation." Ladybug said.

"Hey Batsy, Red Robin can do that. He is an expert in making such technologies right."Flash directed his statement at Batman who visibly flinched to everyone's surprise.

"I will ask Oracle."He just plainly replied.

"Why not Red Robin? And isn't Oracle the voice in your commns."

"Oracle is a person and Red Robin has left the team. We can't take his assistance."

"But don't you know his identity you can just simply ask him to help you this time."Batman sent everyone a glare.

"I will notify Oracle. Topic finished."

Everyone stopped at his remark. They discussed the pros and cons of different situation and how to catch the criminal with minimal damage. Ladybug's yo-yo beeped. She put a finger on her mouth to tell everyone to shut their mouths.

Ladybug accepted the call. A very loud voice from the other voice yelled,"Young lady where are you?"

"Mamma I am in a meeting with Justice League-"

"You promised to come back after a trial and you didn't even notify us? Its evening. How long are you going to stay?"

Marinette muttered 'Fuck' but due to the technology of the yoyo her mother heard it,"Language."

All heroes were looking at her with amusement dancing in their eyes. "Mamma I will be right back." Then she hung up.

"Sorry I don't have much time."

"It's okay we have discussed enough." Then Ladybug yo-yoed back to her home.

She discussed everything with her parents.

Next month she was at the Temple training with all the miraculous. It seems like she is the grand guardian because the title was passed to Fu when the temple was destroyed. She learned everything quickly and with efficiency because according to the guardians it happens with the great guardian and she was blessed by the Kwamis which increased her compatibility with each miraculous.

She visited Queen Hipployta where everyone treated her like a goddess. True to Wonder Woman's word she taught her many moves that not even the order knew about. About a year later she was skilled using the guardian magic.

Marinette smiled at her parents. She hasn't seen them from a whole year. They pull her into a bear hug. She happily hugged them back. She was home.

The next stop Bat-cave. She is going to use portals. She will not live in Gotham. She wants to be with her parents for a while.

Gotham, be prepared, Ladynoir is coming.

 If you are confused why Marinette only is going in Gotham as Ladynoir. It is because she learnt Guardian Magic and using other Miraculous at the Temple. She has already learnt about Ladybug with Amazons. Gotham is a very chaotic and Ladynoir is best suited for it and no one can make a connection because there are already two cats in Gotham and nobody will suspect Batman to actually allow a Meta or a Magic user in Gotham.

Thank you for reading this chapter.

Love,

Jasmehraj.