Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)

Start from the beginning

I walked towards him, sitting in the seat across from him.

"You can just let the soup cool down first. Ask for more chowder nicely. And lastly, my name is Toni," I said calmly, " why are you being so difficult. You're causing a scene with all of the other people in here."

He didn't say anything else after that and just talked quietly to himself. That fixes it.

*******************************

I had to stay the latest tonight. It was about 11 p.m. I've never worked this long before and I almost fell asleep a dozen times already. I was in the middle of cleaning the tables when I heard a loud movement in the back of the diner.

"I'm not a stupid girl in a horror movie," I whispered to myself grabbing a knife and a broom. I slowly walked towards where I heard the noise, " AUGHHHHHH!" I yelled swinging in every direction.

"Are you trying to kill me?" squealed a voice in the darkness. I turned on the light to see Courtney. She had a cigarette in her hand and she looked as if she had came from a party. I could smell the reek of alcohol coming from her.

"How did you get in here?"

"The back door. It was unlocked. Someone like you should not stay later to lock up," she joked.

"But seriously why are you here?" I asked.

"I've been really fucked since Presley died. I've been drinking and I barely eat now." I looked in her eyes and I could tell she was telling the truth. I've never seen her emotional before, besides the play she was in. I didn't know she was hurting. She didn't cry at the funeral. She was silent and talked to a few family members. I guess she's just good at not showing it.

"Come here." I held out my arms for her and she ran into them burying her head into my shoulder. She felt some tears fall on me and just rubbed her back sympathetically.

"Thanks. And can you drive me home. I am a little bit drunk," she hiccuped.

"Sure." I locked up the diner and brought Courtney to my car. She looked out the passenger window as if she were lost. Searching for something past all the hell since Presley's death. I think everyone is looking for something like that.

Finally arriving at her house, I walked her to the door and waved to her goodbye. I saw her stumble a little getting into the house. I wonder how her parents felt about her getting in so late so much.

"Mom!" I yelled walking into the house, " MOM!" I knew she was up. What I didn't expect was her to be sitting at the table drinking with all her friends. I wanted to moonwalk the hell out of this situation.

Mom being drunk is wild. She's not a cuddly drinker either. I understand why I act the way I do when I'm drunk. She dances on tables, does dares, threatens you. I remember one time she thought Luke were her elementary school crush and tried to kiss him. Eww incest.

"Toni sweetie, hi! You're home a little late," she said putting her hand on my shoulder. Her usually straightened hair was wild like mine. Her friends looked less drunk. I guess they decided to spice up boring old wedding planning.

"Yeah. I got school tomorrow and I want to go to bed, so I'll see you tomorrow alright?" I negotiated. I don't want to fail my tests because I didn't get enough sleep. Definitaley not wanting to fail because my mom thinks it's ok to keep me up.

"Toni, you're such a bummer," she whined squeezing my cheeks as if I were a baby, " come on! Let's party and get wild. Get crazy, get wild, get-"

"Woah woah woah, not the Jersey Shore Theme song. I'm going to bed. Please take care of my mother," I groaned walking up the steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might as well have gotten drunk and partied with my mom. One friend decided to stay the night, making me have to stay up because they were so loud. I'm usually a deep sleeper. I don't know what was up with me tonight. I feel like a noodle and as if my eyeballs are going to roll to the back of my head.

I threw my alarm that started to go off on the ground. I'm not in the mood. I don't want to hear loud noise. I don't want to be touched. I saw my mom and her friend passed out on the couch. With her hair curly like mine and her friends bra strap length hair, it reminded me of Maggie. I hope we're friends for a really long time.

Yeah this is a short chapter but it's because I'm getting ready for the sequel. The last chapter is coming up and I'm telling you now that it's going to be sped up to Toni's mom getting married and I'm so excited. I want to thank you guys so much. I decided to do more 20 facts. Just so you know me even more.

1.) If you remember my last 20 facts I said I never drink water, it's all I drink now. My acne is going away yay.

2.) I live in a small town and nothing really happens even though it's one of the most dangerous cities in the U.S. which is weird. But don't worry I don't have people being shot in the head down the street ok.

3.) I realized I'm a female version of Michael Clifford or Zayn Malik which is weird. There's no inbetween for my personalities.

4.) i'M GOING TO MY FIRST ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IN CHICAGO DA FUQ

5.) I'm a bibliophile. I can read a whole book in a day if I felt like it.

6.) I'm actually really smart but I'm lazy and stress out a lot so I'm never to my full potential.

7.) My eyebrows are never on fleek.

8.) I like eating vegetables...is that weird. I like candy but I like vegetables. I just like them.

9.) I don't like loose corn..YES I SAID LOOSE CORN. But my family makes fun of me because I say I hate loose corn but I eat corn on a cob. Judge me ok.

10.) I love brown eyes. I just don't like them on me.

11.) I'm black xD

12.) about 85% of my clothes are black or blue.

13.) My dream is to be Michael Clifford's guitar so he can touch me all the time xD

14.) I'm a feminist. I you're against it I'm sorry.

15.) I really reaaaly want to meet Drake

16.) I've never had a bf or a first kiss pray for me. I'm going to be a 40 year old virgin.

17.) I used to dislike Taylor Swift but now I'm used to her. I didn't even like her when she was in country idk. But I love country music. Baby lock dem doors...

18.) Speaking of that, I love southern boys. Why? No idea. I find everything about them so hot.

19.) I like the smell of Bleach, Gasoline, moth balls, and all types of weird stuff. It's going to mess me up.

20.) I can't do a split on a d.

EXTRA I WANT TO MARRY EVAN PETERS BUT HES 28 AND IM 15