"Good morning class".

"Good morning teacher". We all said together.

"As some of you may know me, my name is Emma Watson, and I'm your English teacher". She smiled warmly at us.

"She's hot". A dude named Austin said as the teacher glared at him. That dickhead never changed too.

"Okay so for today we're doing a partner assignment, each one of you will have a partner, all you have to do is learn more about them, see what they like and what they did over the vacation".

Some of them groaned and some smiled.

Why the fuck do I have to learn about some Shithead?

"So lets start with.." She looked at her paper, a knock made us all stop aimlessly.

The door opened, and for a second I thought I was in heaven at how pretty the girl that I saw was. She shyly entered with a blush.

"Well hello there, introduce yourself".

The girl scanned the whole class and then started to talk.

"Hello, my name is Jennie and uh.. there is nothing really interesting about me, except the fact that I like music". She said as the whole class laughed.

The hell is funny about that?

She blushed and looked at the ground in embarrassment.

"She thick though". Austin said again making our teacher give him detention.

"Well Jennie, Welcome to my class. Now have a seat". Miss Watson slowly motioned for her to step forward.

As she sat down, her back turned to me and she was indeed thick.

"So to go on with the partners..".

"Zack with Lee".

"Taehyung and Jungkook".

"Sana and Tzuyu".

"Xiumin and Chen".

"Jimin and Namjoon".

"Mina and Chaeyoung".

The teacher continued to say names until she reached my name.

"And Lisa, you are partners with Jennie".

Everyone's jaws dropped as some whispered 'lucky ass'.

No wonder I'm surrounded with dumb people.

-

"What got you all smiley?". Jisoo asked me with a knowing smirk.

"Well to say the least, I got partnered with a girl who is really gorgeous— and her beauty could be seen from a distance".

"Is she the one who the Jong- In is talking to?".

I looked around and saw him indeed talking to her. "Go get her before he steals your girl".

I made my way to them and grabbed her arm softly to me. And maybe I can be called a little bit crazy— since I barely knew this girl. But, I knew Kai so well. "Hey stop, are you crazy? Why are you touching her?". He frowned.