13. You're So Wet

Começar do início

"Easy, don't want your erection forming in the store..." Jungkook spoke out as he hopped over the counter. "On second thought, get one right now. We'll attract more customers, predominantly old ladies."

Taehyung grimaced at the younger as he shook his head. He stared at the envelope before opening it.

This was his first paycheck. The first symbol of his hard work, his own independence. He earned everything on that check by himself. He deserved it. He was proud of himself. It was a little step but it's towards a bigger and better goal on his journey to self-improvement.

Of course, the amount wasn't that satisfying. It couldn't even pay for his name brand shirt.

"Happy, you're not broke anymore?" Penny wondered.

"Yes but the numbers don't make me happy," Taehyung announced as he gazed up from his check.

"That's the sweet numbers of minimum wage in a small town," Jungkook said refreshingly.

But there was nothing refreshing about it.

"Can't afford your luxurious brands with that, huh? But you want it even if your numbers aren't up to par?" Jimin smiled mockingly. "That's the beauty of capitalism."

"Ugh, capitalism." Taehyung rolled his eyes, dropping his arms on his sides.

"You're part of that shit!" The shorter one complained. "Son of a CEO for a big fucking magazine."

The prince opened his mouth to say something but closed it, realizing how right the rat was.

"Okay, stop twisting each other's nuts." Penny tried calming them down. She turned to the not broke prince and said, "You should save that money. Don't buy anything."

"I mean how could I?" Taehyung asked rhetorically. "Can't seem to do that with this budget."

"Do you always spend money?" Jungkook questioned as he sat down, opening a bag of chips.

"Yeah, back home I used it to have fun."

"What kind of fun?" The playboy raised an eyebrow at the prince, full of curiosity.

"Well, my Hyungs and I would travel to other places, New York, California, London, Paris, Tokyo, Italy, you name it, we went for fun," Taehyung said oh so casually but the trio's jaws dropped.

"Wh-what?" Penny exclaimed.

"Other times when we don't wanna do something extravagant, we'd go on each other's yachts, race car driving, watch movies in our home theaters, or throw parties at Seokjin's 40-acre mansion." The prince looked at the dumbfounded trio, wondering if they were okay.

"40-acre mansion?" Jimin coughed.

"Yeah, it's one of his smaller mansions. He uses it for parties to take into consideration the maids and housekeepers' cleaning up..." Taehyung sighed at the very thought of his memories. "...he's a good man to look up to."

"That's small for him!" Penny shouted, still baffled.

Jungkook huffed incredulously, "What else y'all do that's casual fun, huh? Bleach your assholes, have orgies, have enemas with expensive wine?"

"I don't do those as often as my Hyungs." Taehyung chortled but the Imuwa crew didn't think it was all that amusing.

"Oh my God, my pure soul." Penny touched her sternum in shock.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart, I've never had an orgy and I'm clean." He reassured. "Although I did consider it..."

"And you wonder why you could potentially be a father." Jimin sarcastically said, earning a glare from the prince.