Chapter twenty twoo •~•

"Kacchan!" I giggle as I stumble through the door. Kacchan grabs ahold of me before I fall. "You want to take a shower together?" I look up at him half lidded. He looks slightly past me, "No. . . you're too drunk for that right now." I hook my hands behind his back and rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, thumping faster and faster. "We don't even have to look at each other though." I giggle, "Come on~" "It's too late for that though, Deku." His voice is soft for some reason. "Are you drunk Kacchan?" I look up at him. "No, you're the one who's drunk. How much did you even have?" I giggle, "Not that much," I grin, "but to be fair, this was like my second time actually drinking." "Wait, really?" I nod my head, "Yeah, I don't like disappointing my mom more than I already have." I chuckle. "But hey, let's take a shower. I'm still somewhat sober, I know what I want," I smile. "I can wash your back." "Fucking- fucking fine." I laugh triumphantly.

I turn the water on, half hot, half cold, so it's just the right temperature. "Do you want to get in first?" I ask with a small tilt of my head. "You can get in first. ." He mumbles. "Okay! Turn around." I spin my finger around, motioning for him to do so. He turns around quickly, I throw my shirt at him, "Whoops." I giggle. I then undress the rest of the way and pull the shower curtain back, and get in. The water turns my hair a darker shade of green before it rolls down my body. "You can come in now." I say in a sing-songy way. He doesn't respond, but a moment later the shower curtain pulls back and Kacchan steps in behind me. I turn my head around, making sure to only look at his face, "You can come closer, you aren't getting wet." Kacchan covers his mouth with his hand as he steps forward. "Oh, hey, would you hand me my shampoo? It's behind you on the shelf thingy. He holds the shampoo bottle in front of my face, "Ah, thank you." "Deku," I look back at him, "Yes?" "It's not hot enough. The water." "Oh, right." I bend over to turn the hot water up more. "DEKU!" "Yeah?" I turn my head back, seeing him against the wall, "You. . . your. . ." "What?" "Your. . . ass. . almost touched." "Oh, sorry." I laugh as I turn back around to fully saturate my hair in the water. "Would you wash my hair, Kacchan?" "Eh?" I hand him the shampoo bottle he previously handed to me. "I'll wash yours for you." I turn around halfway, not showing anything. "I. . . guess."

Kacchan opens the bottle of shampoo and squirts some on my head. He then begins to gently massage it into my hair with his fingers. It kind of feels like how haircuting ladies would wash hair. "Mm~" Kacchan stops, "Don't make this shit weird." I laugh, "Sorry, Kacchan." "Tch." He continues washing my hair.

"Rinse." "Eh?" I tilt my head in disappointment. "Rinse your hair." He growls. "I'm gonna turn around to do it, okay?" "Okay. . ." I turn around, being met with Kacchans back, and. . . booty. Also, he has a very, very small waist, with a big chest. My favorite. I close my eyes as I let the warm water pour over my face and head. I run my fingers through my hair to get all of the soap out.

My fingers glide over Kacchans wet back as I draw shapes on it, he stiffens slightly. I gently put my hands on his shoulder and stand on my tippy toes to reach the side of his face, "If you get in front of me I'll wash your hair for you." He shuffles to the side of me, then to the front, without once turning around. I put a hand on Kacchan's back for support as I lean over, "Is this your shampoo?" I ask. "Show me." I put the bottle of soap in front of his face, "Yes." "Then hurry up and get your hair wet already." I say in a bossy way. Kacchan doesn't respond but puts his head under the showerhead and the water soaks his hair, weighing it down. "Look up!" He steps back so he wouldn't drown, and looks up. I squirt the shampoo in my hand and set the bottle down on the ground. I then begin to work it into his hair. I suds up his hair and make it into a mohawk. I giggle, "Kacchan you look pretty cool right now." He touches his hair, "Fuck right off, Deku." I laugh and then continue to wash his hair. "Rise now!" He scoffs but then washes it out.

"Back time!" I squeal. "Which one is your body wash?" That one, he points to the white bottle in front of him on the caddy corner shelf. I put a hand on his back for support and reach in front of him to grab the bottle. I open the bottle and squirt it into my hand, then without warning, I slap it on his back. "Deku, that's cold as fuck." He says through his teeth. I laugh, "Sorry." Even though I'm not. I wash his back in circles, causing bubbles to form. I put my hands around Kacchan's waist, "Kacchan! My hands almost wrap around your waist completely!" I say in amazement. "Shut up." I smile to myself as I continue to wash his back. It's so. . . smooth, zero blemishes or anything. He's almost perfect. "Kacchan. I think you're probably the most perfect person I've ever met." He stays quiet. "How?" "I don't know. . . you just are. Your personality, how you act mean but your just a big softie, how you act like you only care about yourself but you care about others a lot, the way you dress, your face, just the whole thing really. Your tiny waist, the list goes on." "That's. . . none of that's true at all. ." "Well I think so." Kacchan turns his head around and looks me in the face, but quickly turns back.

"My turn!" Kacchan begins to wash my back. He does up and down motions instead of circles. He gets the job without being extra like me and we finish washing ourselves.

"No clothes for me!" I jump into Kacchan's bed with only a towel around myself. "Get off of my bed, fuck-face." "Nope! I never get to sleep in Kacchan's bed 'cause you always just sleep in mine." I close my eyes already getting comfy. "At least put a fucking shirt on." "Too late. . ." I trail off as I start to fall asleep. Kacchan lays beside me after putting clothes on. I open my eyes a little, "Hold me." "No." "I'll cry." He rolls his eyes. "Fucking fine." He carefully wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "I like your bed." His heart races faster. It's strange how that is.

Okay so like, I really want to make a Klance fanfic. Idk if anyone would wanna read it though lmao. So if you would like, tell me if you'd like to see it. And I'll still update this one while updating that too lmao:)