Chapter thirsty five

"Let me take your ass to dinner." Kacchan abruptly spews out.

"What?" I blink a few times, processing the information he'd just layed before me.

"Get up and let me take your ass to dinner. Like, right now."

I smile wide, he's so aggressive even though he likes me so much. It's cute frankly. "Okay, Kacchan."

After hurriedly getting dressed and practically being dragged out of the door, Kacchan ended up taking me to a western restaurant. Not the nicest place in the world, although what do you expect from college students?

"What is this?" Although I've been introduced to American food a time or two, this looks utterly disgusting.

"Uh, I'm not even sure myself." His upper lip is slightly drawn up in disgust. I choke back a laugh at the face he's making.

"I appreciate the thought Kacchan, but this is worse than the food for tourists. He scoffs, he knows it's true.

"Well, let's take your ungrateful ass home then."

"Its so close to Thanksgiving Kacchan, what are we going to do? It's not really like we can stay here, and I'm not too fond of going to see my mother. . ."

His eyebrows knit together in thought, "Yeah I was kind of thinking about that too, I'll call my mom tomorrow and see if she wouldn't mind you coming home with me."

His face turns bright red. And I giggle at him, "Was that embarrassing to say, Kacchan?" I can't help but smile at his discomfort.

"Not at all, fucker."

I get up from my bed, and slowly make my way to his, it is after after all, and I'm feeling quite impatient.

He's laying down on his back, so I make my way on top of him. I sit down and make myself comfortable, waiting for a proper reaction.

"Deku- what it the hell are you doing?" His voice is soft, contrasting his harsh words.

"What's it look like, Kacchan?" I smile, as innocently as I can muster.

"Well it looks like-" I cut him off by leaning down and kiss him, not hard, just soft enough to stop him from talking anymore. He hesitantly grabs the back of my head with one hand, and he puts the other around the nape of my neck, pulling me in closer, and kissing me back harder. In genuine surprise, I part my lips slightly, and our tongues meet. His kisses me softer for one moment, then harder for another. We're both becoming sweaty, and the air around us is thick and sticky. I break away from the kiss to catch my breathe, but before I have the chance to, he sits up, flips me underneath him, and gets on top of me. He settles his dick on top of mine, and leans back down for another kiss, and starts moving his hips into mine.

"Dekuuuuu!" Theres a familiar feminine voice from behind the door.

"This pink faced bitch."

Uh hey lmao, I'm back... again. I've been dealing with A LOT this year, but I've met someone indirectly irl and they were a fan of my fanfic, so I decided to update because they wanted it to update very badly. If you met my little sister, shout out to you, I updated this specifically for you because I felt bad. I love all of you so much, thank you for being patient. I will update when I feel like it, because we all know I domt stick to a schedule.