12. Unforgettable

Start from the beginning

"Because..." She pulled her phone out of her pocket to show a PDF flyer. "The May Fest is tonight!"

"Oh, God!" Jungkook groaned as he slithered himself back on the chair.

"May Fest?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Jimin then came back to the counter and wondered what all the commotion was about. "What's happening?"

"The May Fest!" The girl cheered as she jumped in place which contradicted the playboy's dull expression.

"Pencake, what's the big deal? We always go every year." Jimin said very casually. He leaped over the counter before sitting on Jungkook's lap. "It's literally the same thing every single time. Plus you volunteer for most of it."

"I know, I know." Penny agreed. "But this is the first time I'm not volunteering so I can explore the different booths with you!"

"What's the May Fest?" The prince questioned which captured the attention of the eager girl.

She gasped before a big smile resembling a "V" came onto her face. "This is your first time, yes! We definitely should go!"

Jungkook sighed, "At least there's bomb food."

"What's the May Fest?" Taehyung asked again, hoping that someone will respond to him so he'll know what the hell is going on.

"The May Fest is Imuwa annual tradition. It's to celebrate the harvesting of the strawberries." Jimin answered. "It's always strawberry-themed decorations, desserts, games, the whole sha-bang."

"Doesn't Imuwa grow strawberries all year round?" The prince asked.

"We do but this set of strawberries will be ready to be picked out once June hits! Many cities all over the country beg for Imuwa's strawberries around that time." Penny reported. "It boosts our economy and gives us the funds for the Imuwaians to celebrate!"

"Wow, so much effort for damn strawberries," Taehyung mumbled.

"Of course, we take pride in it." She beamed. "Now we should be good citizens an—"

"And fucking destroy!!" Jungkook roared as he lifted a broom in the air to act like a sword. "I'll call my fellow stonies."

"No, you idiot!" Penny rolled her eyes. "We go and participate! It's free for all anyway, including food."

"Penny, I love you. Believe me but I don't wanna go." Jimin whined. "We go every. Single. Year." He emphasized every word spoken.

"But if you love me, you'd come." She pouted. "Jungkook goes! Why can't you?"

"He goes for the free food especially when he has the munchies."

Jungkook nodded to what he said, "It's true. The festival hit harder when I got the munchies."

"And plus, this bitch always leaves me to get high," Penny complained. "The only time he'd want to be around me is when I go in line with him for food so he can get twice as much."

"Pen, I don't know..."

"You're just saying that because you don't wanna see all the people you hooked up with at the event!" She said back, whining, and also throwing shade.

"Because the numbers increase every time!" Jimin countered, putting his fists on the sides of his hips.

"Whose fault is that?" She leered at her stubborn friend. "We should go. Taehyung hasn't been so it'll be an experience for him."

"Does he even wanna go?" Jungkook wondered as he averted his eyes to the prince.

"Peanut, do you wanna go?" The glitter in her beautiful eyes sparkled as she begged him.