$1304.68.

That won't even make a dent with the money he had. He pressed the confirm button, waiting to see the green checkmark. However, it didn't pop up. In fact, it said failed with a red X.

Confused, Taehyung did it again. And again, it didn't go through. He tried once more. It still didn't work.

Wondering what happened, for the first time in his life, Taehyung actually checked his bank account. When he did so, he gasped.

$0.95.

He tried refreshing the page and the amount stayed the same. Did he not have money anymore? What the hell? He only made a few purchases.

YeAH, A fEw pURchaSes, TaEHyUnG.

It's okay. It's alright. He'll just call his parents. I mean he's still in Imuwa. He hasn't done anything bad, maybe they'll be caring enough to give him a couple hundred thousand dollars for being somewhat of a good boy.

.

.

.

The call was a complete ddaeng. His parents scolded him for spending so much money thus they refused to give him any. He couldn't even do his signature puppy face to get what he wanted because they couldn't see it.

They told him if he needed money, they gave Halmeoni money for emergency purposes only. Of course, they gave it to her because they knew it would be difficult for their son to get it. But Taehyung was currently desperate and needed money quickly.

They entered Jeon's Mart. While Halmeoni was going on and about with her task, Taehyung, in despair, was trailing behind and pleading.

"Halmeoni, I need money." The prince stated.

"What happened to the thousand that your parents gave you?" She casually asked as she grabbed a shopping basket from the stack.

"I spent it all..." Taehyung admitted, thinking about the packages back home.

"Aish, you messy boy. See what happened?" She complained as she walked down the aisles. "Stop using your money on useless things!"

"I know my parents gave you more for me so that way I don't spend it all." The prince pointed out as he watched her grab goods into her basket.

"Your point?"

"Can I please have some? I promise I'll use it wisely." He clasped his hands together begging the old lady.

His grandmother snorted and shook her head, "God, honey. No."

"Why not?" He whined.

"I don't trust you with the money because look what happened!" She yelled back as she went into another aisle near the cashier. "If you want some, then you gotta earn it like the rest of us."

"What? You mean like...work?" The prince wrinkled his nose in abhorrence. "That's disgusting."

"Yeah. How else was your father able to create an empire?" She argued back as she threw some condensed milk into her basket. "He wasn't on his ass like you all day."

"I don't wanna work," Taehyung stated.

"Well, then. Be broke and stop complaining!" She rebuked, going down the path into the refrigerated section. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to buy my groceries to make some kimchi and tofu soup."

"Ugh, you always make those two meals. I'm sick of it." The prince rolled his eyes, making a fuss about it.

While Taehyung was having a crisis after his argument with his grandmother, the Imuwa trio watched the scene that was happening in front of their eyes. All observed with different expressions. Jungkook was amused, Jimin was irked, and Penny had secondhand embarrassment.