Author's Note

You've reached this far, buddy. And that means you've completed the book! Congratulations! 🥳

Just like I said before, MSP: TSPP shouldn't exist in the first place. However, I was never satisfied with the ending.

MSP's epilogue was never the ending that I wanted after Lisa received those horrible traumas and all. There should be results to it, right?

TSPP's ending was my original plan where Lisa became loco as she and Jennie live like Joker and Harley and time skipped, the twins killed them. Lmao.

I know you're all confused about the epilogue and expected it to be a happy ending. Well, it is. We've read that in Epilogue 1 but I want to put some twist.

And so I created a messed-up happy ending. A Jenlisa endgame yet Jenlisa's twins ended them. Lol

But that's not it, I've been thinking of a special chapter to release but I made a mistake in the previous epilogue which it'll be hard for me to connect the dots. So yeah, republished the last epilogue which is actually a sequel as well. And tadaaaa! Done. 

And I am so happy that you like this story, guys. I've been through ups and downs on this book that I badly want to delete because I thought I couldn't make it because this is new to me.

I would always ponder what to do next and put myself into a psycho's shoes so I could write what they will do.

I even thought I was on the verge of being one because of how I think of ways to eliminate rivals(yandere dev? 😂)

But this book is so dear to me, close to my heart. I don't even know if I portrayed it properly, clearly, and right, but I believe that love can change people no matter how fucked up their past is.

Love may be the common reason why we are broken, but Love, it is also our saving grace in the end.

So yeah! I do believe that Love will always be the dark's light. 😁

And the truth is, I made this book out of boredom. I started this maybe when quarantine started, and I never knew it'll be a hit here. 😭

And if you're asking why I chose GP Lisa instead of the normal Lisa, it's because MSP Ruby Jane dreams for it. A woman with a penis? Sounds weird, isn't it?

But let's all admit that we all have secrets to hide, kinks we never share with anyone, and that weird fantasies we wish to be real. I want y'all to be aware of that and it's alright. It's normal. Not unless you cross some lines.

Other than that, Intersex people do exist. They only isolate themselves out of fear and avoid criticism of the world. And to all intersex people out there. Hey, your body is not wrong. You guys are just too unique to even break the binary. Embrace your uniqueness, buddies. 😍

This applies to us all as well. Always remember that whatever you are, whoever you are, you are beautiful. You are handsome. You are loved and appreciated. NEVER ever forget that. 😌👌

But DYK that my original MSP is quite different in this fanfic? The main characters are hetero.

They are all in college in New York and more mature. More gory than the fanfiction yet the ending is still a bit the same.

I am actually planning to have a hard copy on MSP and self-publish it soon but it may take some time.

But if the time comes, I hope you will support me, especially MSP! 😁🙏

And that's it!

I love you, everyone! It's been such a great journey to be with you! 🤗

Nyeong-an everyone :')

COMPLETED: 4/11/2022