THE NEXT SWEET PSYCHOS

Nyeong-an!

Republished this chapter to revise the ending. Could be a little sequel, I guess?  ♥

Not really good at editing but let's just say that the picture above are the grown-up twins(Jessa and Limario)

Not really good at editing but let's just say that the picture above are the grown-up twins(Jessa and Limario). 😉 And gonna edit this soon since I'm still mentally exhausted.

I hope you enjoy the last chapter!

=============================

"Hmmm... Hmmm... Hmmm..." 

Footsteps rumbling, air skimming the trees, and a melodic hum from a beautiful woman echoing on the New York's veranda. She walks there with ease, finally able to wear casual clothes rather than an asylum gown.

But a dangerously handsome young man clicks his tongue and stares at the woman beside him.

"Jessa, can you shut up and spit that gum?" Lio rolls his eyes at his sister.

Jessa ignores her brother and continues to hum while enjoying fresh air stroking their tinge cheeks and that sun giving them enough warmth; they sure miss the outside world after being stuck in the Asylum for five years.

The asylum's main gate opens and the twins grin in joy. They notice the nurses' bows as they face them.

"Your chauffeur is on his way. Enjoy the outside world, Mr. and Ms. Manoban." The nurses bow after leaving the twins with their luggage. The twins are left outside as they both smirk.

"We're finally out, Limario." Jessa Manoban rolls her braid on her finger, delighted to witness the outside world again. The honks of the car, the people, and the different structures of buildings.

"Finally. After being stuck with you in that stupid Asylum, I'm finally over you. And don't even think of doing stupid acts again, Jessa." Lio huffs, rolling his eyes at her cunning twin sister.

"Then stop being impulsive, or I'll take you with me again." Jessa faces Lio with her hand on her waist. "And stop calling me Jessa. I'm Ruby Jane from now on."

Lio scoffs by hearing it, grimacing of a thought. "The audacity of you to take Mom's name after you killed her."

"I wouldn't do that if she never tries to kill us. We're not a threat to the society, well, I suppose." Jessa says, giggling. "But we outsmarted her, and that makes her proud of us before she lets us kill her."

An infamous smirk appears on her lips, remembering that bloody night clear as the day. Lio chuckles, entranced by that wholesome moment in his entire life.

five years ago...

"Happy 8th birthday, our big boy Damon!"

Lisa, Jennie, and their children greeted the family's baby. Party poppers popped around as the boy giggled.