Chapter 20

Nyeong- an!

It's been 84 years. Lol. So sorry if I was gone for too long but I am so happy right now despite MSP is still flagged down!

The comeback is real, Jenlisa is breathing again, finally got rid of my writer's block, and last but not the least, I got hired for being a romance writer in a certain company! Yoohoo! 🎉

Amzowhapeh!😭😍

Because of that, smut for all of you! Lol. I should be triple updating again but since a lot of you have already DM me and bombing my notifs, I decided to publish one chap so here you go!

Enjoy reading!

============================

PRESENT

The sound of smoochies invaded my hearing despite the ringing of my ear. The taste of someone's saliva. The stench of blood and urine. Sweet touches from the cold-blooded unknown and the pain in my head, it drifted me back to reality.

I open my eyes and as soon as I landed my gaze on the woman retreating herself from me, with its eyes so dull and a crazy smile plastered on her face, an intense fear engulfed me. My body started to shake when she giggled creepily.

"You..." Was the only thing I said. I winced when another pain was banging at the back of my head. It freaking hurts like hell.

"Welcome back, Lisa." Hell yeah. I'm back in this desolated room with a steel chair and a warm light above us.

The atmosphere is strangling me and her oh-so-sweet voice makes me want to tear my ears. Her voice is so deceiving despite that innocent look. I just glare at her after I try to remove my hands from the armchair, tied with chains.

"Get me outta here. Send me back to her!" And I use my body, letting the chains making a sound that's being wrapped tightly around my body with heart-shaped padlocks. I then notice her shaking her head with cross arms.

"Nah-uh. That will never happen. Because if I do, I will make sure to kill you so that no one will have you and follow myself then so that we'll be together forever, Lisa." And she laughs obnoxiously, reverberating around the room. I am so freaking scared by her statement that it makes me want to cry.

"You're crazy. Let me go!" I struggled to get the hell out from the chains but it's no use.

I noticed her walking behind me with her hand on my collarbone tracing it to my shoulder. I shuddered in displeasure. I can feel her breath on my neck as she licks my earlobe that I flinch.

"Only for you, Lisa." A sudden prick on my neck made me lose all my strength and even my voice.

Before I knew it, I was paralyzed by this psycho bitch!

*******

"You're late, Lisa. Of all days, why now?" The mad kitten with her hair on a ponytail. sitting on her swivel chair, looking like a CEO in a big company with her crossed arms, just asked me. A tone of anger is evident in her calm voice.