Chapter 19

Nyeong-an!

Bruh, I'm still depressed about Vampire Goddesses. It has already ended and I am so sad and happy at the same time. 😭 I'm so hooked with the story that I even forgot to update my own story sometimes. 😅 😩

Anyways, enjoy reading!

===============================
Chitthip M. Bruschweiler's POV

I entered the room where my husband and I occupied, and I then saw him beside the bedside table with a lamp and book on his hand. He noticed my presence, he closed his book and looked at me.

"Done checking the girls?" I just smiled and nodded as I sat next to him. I then took my iPad beside my pillow to play puzzle games before going to sleep. 

As always, I check Lisa and Rosie to their beds, wanting them to have a peaceful sleep. But tonight is different. The Kim sisters are here and my heart is swelling with maternal love.

"Darling, aren't the Kim sisters so close to our girls?" Marco hummed and shifted his gaze to me with a smile.

"I know and it's a relief, darling." But my eyebrows furrowed as I thought of something. I just tap my chin.

"But have you noticed? The way they look at each other is... different. There's something to it yet I cannot grasp, Marco." My husband just chuckled and pulled my head to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"That only means they're really close, my darling." And he then stood up as I shrug my shoulders.

"I guess they really are. And it's a wonderful sight actually." I just continued playing puzzle games when Marco's phone just beeped, indicating someone emailed him. I just looked intently at him.

"Who's that Marco?" He just shook his head without even looking at me.

"It's... nothing." He then put his phone back to his pocket and went to the bathroom. I just sigh and sat straight. I don't believe him.

I know that he's hiding something from me. Not just him but also our only child. I know they've been sharing secrets where Lisa cannot share it with me because we all know that I'll get mad especially when it's about women. 

"Oh dang. I forgot my bourbon in the fridge." My husband mumbled after he used the bathroom and I just stood up.

"Let me get it for you." And he just nodded as I march my way out of the room. As soon as I went out, I just took a deep breath and sigh. All I ever wanted was someone to understand me. But no one does. 

As the only woman in the Manoban family, I wanted to surround my household with lots of women and do girly stuff with them. But it turns out I gave birth to a girl with a penis. Ignoring Lisa's condition, I treat and dress her up like a girl. I was really having fun until Lisa turned thirteen. 

Her, being androgynous, was getting worse as her genitalia is getting larger. It was getting hard for me to hide it. She was also filled with testosterone and Marco would just help her overcome it. She also had a secret relationship with one of my business partner's child and it was a disaster. 

It was frustrating but I love my child, Lisa. I know she's affected about all of this but I just couldn't help it. My baby is a girl and I hope she was. I let out a sigh again and started to walk towards the stairs carrying this heavy heart inside me. 

I was about to take a step down to the Park's royal highland stairs when I felt fingertips that are cold as the night that pushes me down.

"Oh my- Ah!" I wasn't able to stop myself from rollins on the stairs as I accidentally bump my head countless times along with my body