✰ is there anythng wrse than a r@p!$t

✰ ✰ ✰

y/n sat up, rubbing her eyes as the morning light shone through her bedroom window.

it'd been around a couple months since katsuki and y/n officially moved in, most of the house was furnished and most boxes were emptied. katsuki was working successfully as a pro hero, and y/n as a {job of ur choice}.

income was steady, and the two of them had a ton of time to spend with one another.

to y/n, it was basically perfect.

until the first week of sickness hit.

"do i have a fucking disease or something?" she groaned, moping over the toilet. "i don't have a fever, but i keep throwing up.." she whined before leaning into the toilet again to gag. "food poisoning?"

she groaned and came back up, washed her mouth, walking outside to her husband with fever medicine.

"take some," he held out the cup of liquid children's grape medicine.

"i don't wanna."

"you're not gonna get any better if you do, just chug it down. it won't even have to touch your tongue."

"i'm not getting better." she argued. "i don't even have a fever!"

"fine." katsuki sighed. "but take it just in case."

she glared at him and snatched it from his hand, taking it like a shot.

"it's not that bad, you dramatic bitch."

"guess who's been in love with this dramatic bitch his whole life?" she snapped back.

"...i hate this game."

"so stop playing it." she stuck her tongue out and waltzed over to the kitchen.

"child." he muttered under his breath at her behavior.

"DONT CALL ME NAMES, IDIOT! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THE FIGHT!"

"haaaah? i can say whatever i want!"

she opened the fridge door, blocking him from her sight as she looked through the...barren shelves.

"where did the food go?"

"did your fatass eat it all?" katsuki waddled over to the couch.

she huffed.

"unfortunately not." she pondered for a second before slowly shutting the door.

"did you go grocery shopping like i asked?"

they both paused, staring and looking at each other from opposite sides of the room before jumping up.

"I FORGOT!" he yelped and ran over to the car keys.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT IM SO HUNGRY!!"

"YOU JUST THREW UP YOUR FUCKING INTESTINES!! CALM DOWN!!"

"DON'T WORD IT LIKE THAT!" she held a hand over her mouth.

she started running to the bathroom and katsuki to the front door.

"IM TAKING YOU TO THE DOCTOR AFTER I GET BACK YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT OKAY!"

she heard the door slam as she vomited.

"..."

"..."

y/n and katsuki sat quietly at the waiting room of the nearest hospital, katsuki bouncing his leg and y/n holding his hoodie sleeve.

"i thought you said doctor's appointment." y/n whispered.

"hospital is easier." he said simply. "and faster."

"ms. and mr. bakugou?" their heads shot to the nurse calling them over, and followed them to their assigned room.

"doctor will be here in just a moment, thank you."

y/n sat in a chair while katsuki stood right in front of her.

the nurse's eyes seemed to linger onto katsuki's face for a moment too long before they shut the door, leaving katsuki and y/n alone.

"katsuki do i have a disease?"

"how the hell should i know?"

"i dunno." she admitted. "just tell me no."

"no."

she sighed in relief.

"thank you."

"stupid."

he held her head and brought it to his stomach, y/n noting even that slight bit of hesitation in his display of affection. he was nervous.

she was happy he could pretend he wasn't though.

because the what-if's had always plagued her mind. her panic attacks, though she was working on it, didn't magically go away. her anxiety didn't go away either, and hospitals had never been a good visit for her.

if her support beam was broken down, then what was left of her?

the doctor entered the room promptly, closing the door behind the nurse.

he clicked his pen.

"mr. and mrs. bakugou, i presume?"

katsuki grunted as a yes.

"let's get started, hmm?" the nurse handed him a handful of papers

"what's the reason for your visit today?"

y/n tried to speak up but the words were trapped in her throat.

you'd think that the amount of times she'd been in a hospital, she'd have been used to speaking to doctors.

but it was her first visit in 2 years. the only thing on her mind was that she was relapsing. experiencing all of her trauma over again.

katsuki grasped her hand.

"my wife has been throwing up for a few days now, she thought it was good poisoning, but i'm an excellent chef and we haven't ate out for weeks. she's nervous and we'd like to know what it is, is all."

"all right, i'll perform various tests as well as an ultrasound, now how long has this been going on?"

"nearly 2 weeks."

the doctor simply nodded and proceeded to put y/n through a series of tests, being cautious of her already shaken figure.

everything through the tests were fine, nothing wrong with her. the doctor assumed it was her anxiety causing her body to react. especially with the way the couple described her intense past with panic attacks and etc.

until the ultrasound.

now, lemme ask you this; is there anything worse than a r@p1$t?

the nurse gasped as they held the ultrasound tool to her stomach.

"a child."

✰ ✰ ✰

i've been gone 4 so long i'm— 😳
i'm so sorry !!

um?? /serious (u don't have to read but its jst smth i wanna say)
i made i lot of really sexual jokes in this fic and while seg jokes r funny, i made a lot of innuendos nd whatevs. kats is a minor and so is the reader which is 😳. u might not b upset esp if ur still here but i just wanna say in the future, i won't be writing about minors in that way because i think it's pretty problematic.
(it's p yucky to me as a minor but i don't have a problem w anyone who found the situations funny or anyth ur yummi dw)
i'm just saying this bcos i just wanna make it clear <3

smooch me pls and ty