2/30

{edited}

{edited}

♡ ♡ ♡

"your favorite daughter-in-law is homeee!" y/n shouted as she took off her shoes inside katsuki's home. she slipped on the home shoes and got tackled into a hug with kisses all over her cheek and forehead.

"y/n-chaaan! you're hereee! i missed you so much~ katsuki told me you're spending the night?" mitsuki hugged y/n half to death at their front door.

"yeah! i missed you too, mitsuki!!"

"alright that's enough of that shit c'mon, y/n." katsuki grumbled from halfway down the stairs.

"sukiii!" she ran up the remainder of the stairs and flung herself onto katsuki.

"the hell? i'm gonna fucking fall! we're on the stairs dumbass and your fatass is going to make the both of us die and eat shit." he yelled and held onto both her and the railing.

"boo, meanie." she stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry, still holding onto his shoulders.

"you're a fucking child. let's go to my room." he picked her up with a grunt and started walking up the stairs.

"i'm not the fucking child here, asshole." she sat up, grabbed onto his hair and started pulling it. "i'm gonna control you like in fucking ratatouille !!"

but really, he just got a face full of tits as she tried to annoy him. it was pretty distracting, to be fair. they both fell in the hallway as soon as they reached the top.

"owwie! what the fuck was that for? that's not how it worked with remy!" she grabbed her butt as she meekly got up. "you fell like a dumbass and you took me with you!"

"sorry, you weren't the one who was blinded by your tits, dunce!"

"it isn't that hard to not breathe for a couple seconds with tibbies in your face!"

"and how would you know, assface?"

"because i get more bitches than you!"

"we don't get bitches, y/n we've been dating for how long now??!"

"excuses!! excuses!!"

"so you've been fucking cheating??"

"NOO!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?? YOU JUST SAID-"

(approximately 23 minutes later)

"i love you so much, katsuki~" y/n looked down at katsuki, face in her neck and arms wrapped around her sides.

"you..too.." he spoke half asleep.

"yourethefuckingcutestisweartofuckinggodiwanttomurderyou"

"the hell did you say? you sound like the nerd with the mumbling."

"nothing, i just missed you~ tell me about your day, love."

"oh uhhh...we had to do this weird fucking 2v2 battle against each other and i was paired with this shitfaced four-eyed human car. we were the villain team. and that nerd and the floaty bitch were the hero team." he trailed off. "i fucking lost."

"then you just gotta work harder, huh?" she ran her hand through his surprisingly soft hair, ignoring the blatant disrespect to his classmate's names and quirks.

"i fucking guess so.. we also have a field trip tomorrow for like..rescue shit. prolly gonna eat shit." he took an annoyed inhale.

"i think you'll do just fine~ rescuing probably isn't your best aspect but you could totally do it. you just gotta listen to their instructions right? then apply it to the real world."

"you make it sound easy." he dug his face further into her neck.

"that's because i don't actually know what's happening with you. you gave me a situation and i gave you the best advice i could. because i know you'll be able to be number one."

"but you're always right, it pisses me off. it took me a long time to even think about using your advice because i thought relying on you would make me weak, but i think if i just followed it in the first place it would have turned out better."

"don't blame yourself, we all have problems. i'm..definitely not perfect. we can't predict what would've happened when if you did something then because that's not how it works." she shifted in his bed. "i'd say i'm pretty happy where we are right now."

she cupped his face and brought it to hers gently staring into his tired eyes. his arms lazily lifted himself up to meet her lips in a warm embrace.

"me too," he kissed her, eyes half lidded and filled with all of his true feelings, even when he said harsh words.

"i wonder if your classmates knew you could make a face like this?" she giggled at his lovestruck gaze that quickly turned sour.

"if you take a picture or tell anyone i'm soft like that i'll kill you."

"right, right." she cupped his face and kissed him again. "i wouldn't want to show them anyway. soft katsuki is alllll for me. and i wouldn't have it any other way."

"i'm serious. i'll kill you."

"i know, baby." she giggled. "we built up this trust for years. it took you forever to show me this side of you. i don't blame you, that persona of yours is tough work. i'm just glad you have someone like me so you can be soft like this."

"there's no somebody like you." he laid back down next to her and started playing with her hair. "there's only you."

"one day, katsuki you'll find friends that you can be soft with too. it just takes years of work, like us. and you can't push them away like izuku. you can't rely on me forever, y'know?"

"why not?" he grumbled.

"because that's not healthy. as much as you want to only have me forever, you need differing opinions in your life. i want that for you, katsuki. i want you to be able to trust other people and i want you to be comfortable enough with them to show them your soft side. just know that i'll be the first one and the only person who gets the loving side, okay? i'm not saying cheat on me, got it?" she giggled.

"what, like the girls who you've had their tits in your face?"

"katsuki!"

♡ ♡ ♡