28

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"WOOOO!!" mina screamed at the top of her lungs along with kirishima, sero, and kaminari.

"YAYYY OH MY GOD!!"

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

"I CANT BE-FUCKING-LIEVE IT!"

"...so anyone gonna explain what the hell is going on?" jirou looked at katsuki and y/n confused.

y/n turned to them, just realizing there were people there.

"oh! katsuki and i are gonna get married, see?" she held out her ring.

"i see that!" uraraka gaped. "but—but??"

"there's no way bakugou is getting married to a babe before meeee!" mineta cried, earning a kick from momo.

"it's certainly unexpected, but bakugou is definitely more likely to have anything besides a restraining order before you."

"no, a restraining order seems pretty on-brand for the both of them."

"different reasons, though."

"congratulations, kachaan, n/n." izuku smiled.

"deku, you knew about this?" iida pointed his hand to the two of them.

"uhm they've been dating for a long time..and she used to tell be about their dream wedding she was planning in her head. we filled an entire notebook."

"what the fuck?" katsuki looked to y/n but only got a shrug in response.

"bakugou-kun has a girlfriend, kero?" tsu looked worried.

"fiancé, now~" kaminari corrected.

"she's the one who interrupted class," tokoyami pointed out.

"ohh! is that why she looked familiar?"

"h-how long have you two been dating?" uraraka blushed, embarrassed thinking about the time she thought izuku liked her. there's no way katsuki would like that in any prospect.

"two years in like—a week." y/n tapped her cheek.

"holy shit!"

"sorry for not telling you—" y/n smiled.

"no we're not—"

y/n covered katsuki's mouth.

"katsuki gets annoyed easily. thanks, guys for keeping it a secret." she looked at kaminari, mina, kirishima, and sero. "they found out."

"ohmygod yeah!"

"no problemo"

"sure!"

"it's no big deal,"

y/n smiled.

"i hope you all like me~ since katsuki couldn't wait with a ring, i guess we'll have to be public."

"like you're complaining." he held her waist to his for comfort.

"nope~ buut we're not legally allowed to get married yet. we're first years, dummy."

"oh," katsuki grumbled.

"oh?"

"i have to fucking wait?"

"it's your own fault~" she turned to the class. "uhh anyway..sorry for disturbing you, we'll be leaving now."

"what about your ramen?"

"oh! after i eat my ramen!"

katsuki rolled his eyes and let her go to eat, most of the class dispersing.

"get dressed..nicely and save room for dessert." he said while passing by her.

y/n nodded and continued eating, pausing for a second confused.

"y/n?" kirishima watched katsuki as he waddled out of the kitchen.

"oh! yeeees?"

"i haven't seen you in awhile, how've you been?"

"uhh pretty amazing right now." she grinned, taking a bite of her ramen.

"figures." he laughed and scratched his head. "he made me hide that ring, you know?"

"really?"

"mhmm, i was so stunned when he asked me, i was totally silent. bakugou was about to walk away."

"awee, kiri!"

"i know, i know. i'm just really glad he trusted me enough to do that. i hope you guys end up happily together."

"thank you for being someone katsuki can trust. i'm sure it wasn't easy always sticking by him, you're basically a saint." y/n giggled. "and for saving him...and for keeping us a secret."

"it's really nothing. i enjoy him a lot!"

"i'm glad." the two of them laughed.

"...if you knew about the proposal...do you have any details on what katsuki was saying earlier..? save room for desert and dress nice?" y/n pursed her lips.

"it's a secret! i can't tell you that, it'd ruin the surprise. though, i can tell you it was the original place he was supposed to propose. he told me pretty last minute to hide the ring in the kitchen."

"oh my god i'm so sorry." y/n covered her mouth. "also...what time is the secret?"

"...he didn't tell you?" kiri deadpanned.

"he didn't tell me."

"he rehearsed it so many times." kiri whined. "uhm just be ready by 8 and bakugou will pick you up."

"what would suki be without you?"

kirishima sighed.

"i could say the same to you."

♡ ♡ ♡