22

yeah it's that chap ;-;

graphic throwing up! for emetephobic people,, i'll give a warning :)
i don't think it's bad but i wouldn't want to accidentally trigger someone just in case
♡ ♡ ♡

y/n sat down at the informal dining table with a bowl full of ramen that she actually managed to make averagely, and pressed the power button to the tv.

"we're ho-ome!" mitsuki and masaru opened the front door and started taking off their shoes.

"welcome!" y/n grinned.

"watcha got there?" masaru set his briefcase down and walked past y/n to the kitchen.

"ramen~"

"ooh~ making food without burning down the house, i see." mitsuki followed masaru.

"don't even." y/n snickered.

"i'm just joking, darling!" mitsuki cackled. "what're ya watching?"

"i'm not sure i just turned it on.." y/n fumbled with the remote as she got up for some water.

"we interrupt our regularly scheduled program with breaking news."

y/n paid no attention to the tv as she filled her glass up with ice and water, taking a sip as she held the remote.

"you guys want to watch something?" she held the remote out.

"u.a. students have been attacked by villains during a training exercise. the details are unknown, but it seems as though the students are let off with minor injuries and one student kidnapped. more details as we learn further, but look out for suspicious figures with.. the winner of u.a's sports festival, bakugou katsuki."

y/n almost dropped the glass of water in her hand, as all three people stared in shock at the tv. she set down the glass and remote gently, holding her stomach.

she felt sick. like she was on an incredibly fast carousel with no sense of where she was. her head repeated those same words in her head like a broken record, and she looked around.

"not again, not again." she mumbled as she grasped her chest. "not again."

she started taking big breaths because she felt like she was suffocating. everywhere she looked was a blur and she couldn't focus on any one thing.

she shut her eyes to try and make it stop. she pressed her palms on her ears to make the thoughts stop echoing.

she didn't realize she was crying until she'd looked at herself in the bathroom after running there to relieve her nausea.

god, her complexion had lost all of its warmth, the only color there from the rubbing on her face and mascara running.

"you have to calm down, baby." mitsuki's voice sounded far away, like y/n had no control over her body and she was just watching everything go to shit through someone else's eyes.