16

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"achoo!" y/n sneezed into her her elbow as she finished putting on her shoes. katsuki turned around slowly with a glare.

"y/n.." he growled. "what the fuck was that?"

y/n laughed and sputtered a little.

"well—i—it was probably like allergies and shit, you know?" she laughed.

"let me feel your forehead."

"no need! i'm totally sure it's just pollen haha."

"y/n."

"katsuki!"

"let me feel your fucking forehead." he pulled her before she could jerk back and pressed the back of his hand onto her burning forehead.

"fuck! you're fucking hot."

"ahaha! thanks suki~"

"fuck you." he took his hand away from her forehead. "you're staying home today."

"whaat? no! i'm okay! i'll just take some ibuprofen and i'll be fine."

"idiot." he slung her over his shoulder with a grunt and started walking back to his room. "you're fucking heavy."

"fuck you, suki!"

he swung open the door to his room and set her down on his bed. he took off her blazer and pulled down on her tights.

"ooh~ not so fast katsuki we have school~"

he shoved his palm on her forehead and glared at her.

"you're burning up everywhere get changed or i'll do it for you. and how many times will i have to repeat myself? you're not going to fucking school."

"ugh." she unbuttoned her undershirt and stripped from her skirt as katsuki left the room. she quickly changed back into pajamas and laid back down with a pout.

in truth, she had already taken cold medicine and purposely didn't cuddle with katsuki the night before because there was a high probability she was going to catch a cold and he would feel her temperature. she just didn't want katsuki to say "i told you so" and be ridiculed forever on how he's always right. which he usually is, but y/n brushed it off. screw him.

he came back with dayquill, soup, and water and set it down on his nightstand.

"i'm running a little late, but take this," he gave her measured out dayquill, which she gave a disgusted look. "drink all of this water and all of the soup and text me to order you food or some shit."

"i can do that by myself."

"just do what i ask." he huffed. he took out a thermometer and held it up to y/n who opened her mouth.

"103.6? jesus fucking lord." (39.8 celsius)

"ah.." y/n mustered a sheepish smile at katsuki's harsh glare.