17

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"get your fatass up we have finals today." katsuki flicked y/n's forehead as he pushed her off his chest, finally getting up after y/n convinced him to cuddle for awhile longer.

"babeee...i'm tired."

"yeah cos ur dumbass decided to study all night like a fucking nerd."

"yeah..."

"get up."

he sat y/n with his hands under her arms, rubbing her eyes.

"can we go to a gas station..? i wanna monster."

"sure but you'll have to get dressed fast."

she shot off the bed and quickly ran to katsuki's closet.

"wait! fuck! you can't win!"

they both raced to get dressed and go out the door to a gas station.

y/n set their items on the cashier's desk with a smile. the cashier could only gape at their purchases, trying to bring a polite smile to her otherwise shocked expression. y/n slid her the exact amount of money she needed, acting like she wasn't about to die.

"uhm..is this all..? today?"

"yep!"

"you want it in a bag..or?"

"we'll just fucking take it." katsuki grabbed his pack of 5 hour energies and his mexican candy and started walking out the door, y/n with her pack of 5 hour energies and a pink monster following behind him.

when y/n got into class, she immediately took her monster and pack of 5 hour energies out. katsuki was driving too recklessly to even think about opening a drink, much less combine two energy beverages and possibly die drinking them.

y/n opened the pack of 5 hour energies, opened her monster with a drink, and poured the entire 5 hour energy bottle into her monster.

"i pray i won't die by ingesting this." she said with a deranged smile before quikly swirling it around, careful not to spill any, and taking a huge gulp.

"y/n!" shinsou rushed over to her from the class 1-c doorway and looked at her like she was insane, which at this point she probably was.

"oh..did you see the whole thing?"

"yes! oh my god are you okay?"

"i'm fine! katsuki chugged a 5 hour energy in the car and another in the hall. i think you should be worried about him." she giggled.

"you two...are idiots."

"that hurts!" y/n took another drink. "my monster would never hurt me like that."

"i'm like 90% sure you're going to die of you finish that."

"you're jealous of my concocting skills, huh? sorry to break it to you that i'm such an amazing cook."

"on the day you were sick, bakugou told me what a terrible cook you were. something about how you couldn't even make soup for your dumbass if your life depended on it."

"...he said that?"

"yep. along with complaints on how you sleep for fucking ever."

"well this is different!"

"uh, okay."

"i didn't get a lot of sleep. you bastards can't ridicule my life all the time!" she started chugging her monster mixture before shinsou managed to grab it out of her hands.

"okay! enough for right now, i'm genuinely afraid for your heath, so if you really want it, you'll get it after this class."

"no! my caffeine! shin-tannn!"

as the day went on, shinsou held her monster-combo hostage. only one sip every class. (which weren't actually just sips)

and at lunch, she was allowed to get it back.

"katsuki babeee! shin-tan wouldn't let me drink my monster-combo!" y/n ran into his arms, careful not to spill the drink in her hand.

"what the fuck are you saying?"

"my five hour energy monster combo!!"

"are you fucking stupid or something? i would take it away too."

"ehh?"

"you're gonna fucking die give it to me."

he pulled away from her hug and ripped the monster out of her hand and chugged what was left.

y/n's spirit left her body.

"KATSUKI! YOU'RE THE WORST!!"

she started hitting his chest before shinsou took her hands away.

"wer'e looking out for you." he gave katsuki a weird look. "even if that means him chugging the death concoction himself."

"that shit tasted awful anyway."

y/n poured.

"fine. but both of you are buying me shit."

the two groaned.

y/n sat happily with coffee jelly being spoon-fed into her mouth.

"schhoo, howsh finalsh?"

"wait until you're done chewing, fatass."

"ugh. how's finals going?" shinsou translated.

"they're going fucking amazing. i'm the fucking smartest. number one in my class."

"we know, bb."

"are the hero class finals harder than normal?"

"how the hell would i know?"

"and the physical?"

"it's up next. someone said we have to fight robots or some shit."

"well that should be easy then!" katsuki fed another spoonful of coffee jelly into her mouth. "yvoo got number one during the entransh exsham! peish of cake."

"i fucking know, right?"

the bell rang, making katsuki shove the way to big of a bite into y/n's mouth and get up.

"mhph!" she had to take large chews.

"you look fucking stupid."

"mphmphm phmhmm!"

"you guys are ridiculous." shinsou pushes y/n's back all the way back to their classroom while she finished chewing, throwing away their garbage on the way.

"i just remembered i have more five hour energies!" she rushed to her backpack.

"y/n, no!"

♡ ♡ ♡

this is the longest time i've gone w/o updating sorry i've been crying 😀