EYES DONT LIE

You wake up early in your hotel room and decide to get ready and go downstairs. You see Emma and walk over to her. "Hey!" She smiles. "Are you excited to go to the interview today?" You reply, "I am actually really excited about the one today. It's one of those fun ones where you play games like Truth or Dare." "I love playing those games!! My favorite was always Spin the Bottle," she giggles. "I loved having a chance to kiss my crush." You laugh. Timothee walks up to both of you. "Ready to go?" The car comes to pick you up and you leave to go to your interview at Chillebrity. You arrive there and are shown the room where it would start. Timothee opens the door for you and you are greeted by the famous celebrity interviewer, Chris Huckins. "Hi, guys!!!! We are so excited to have you here with us." You all talk for a moment before the cameras start rolling.

"Hello! And welcome back to Chillebrity! Your favorite celebrity show!!! Today we are joined by the amazing and talented actor and actresses Timothee Chalamet, Emma Tinselly, and Y/N from the hit new movie, In The Public Eye!!!! Today we are going to play Never Have I Ever!!" Chris talked loud to the camera. "Y/N, how about you say the first 'neve have I ever?" You smile and think for a second. "Never have I ever played golf." Timothee and Chris both put a finger down. "Emma, you go next." She thought for a moment. "Never have I ever played basketball." Everyone except Timothee and Emma put a finger down. Timmy went next. "Never have I ever been to Brazil." He looks over at you and laughs a little. You put a finger down, rolling your eyes playfully. Timmy knew you spent a month in Brazil during the summer of your senior year. A few more rounds go on and the questions start to get more intense. It was Timmy's turn. "Never have I ever lied to one of my castmates." You and Emma put down a finger. You knew your lie was just a little one, that you didn't eat the last slice of cookie cake on their birthday. You had no idea what Emma's lie was. Chris went next. "Never have I ever cheated on my s/o." Emma is the only one to put down a finger. You all look into her eyes. "What?" She laughs, nervously. "We were in high school and we weren't even, like, official."

You all go back to the game and it eventually ends. Emma went down first, you and Timothee went down second, and Chris last. "Thank you so much for joining me today!!" You all say thank you and leave. You head back to the car together. Emma said she wanted some time alone tonight because she was stressed so you all just went back to your separate rooms. There's nothing to do. You sit on your phone for a few hours. You hear a knock on the door. You go to open it and see Timmy. "I'm bored and I feel like there's nothing really to do. You wanna run around NYC? I can show you around.." You smile at him. "What about Emma?" You ask. "I asked her but she said she didn't want to come with us...I hope you're ok with it just being us two." "Of course it is! Let's go." You walk with him to the lobby and out the door. The sun is about to set. "This was one of my favorite places to come when I was in high school." He shows you a bench on the edge of a park, away from everything else with an amazing view of glass-covered skyscrapers. You sit down with him. "I came here all the time. It had the most beautiful view of the sun setting." You and him sit next to each other and watch the beautiful colors reflecting off of the huge buildings. It was amazing. You were so lucky to have a friend like Timmy. After you watched the sunset, you went and got ice cream from the little shop by the hotel.

You and his walk back to the hallway. "I am so glad we are friends Timmy, you are such an amazing person," you say to him. He smiles. "You too." He turns around and you watch him as he walks to Emma's room. You open the door of your room and lay down. You feel so warm inside. Timothee was such a reliable and sweet friend.

 Timothee was such a reliable and sweet friend