THE RED CARPET

You felt the limo stop. You were so insanely happy. You felt the butterfly's in my stomach fly around while You got out of the fancy car. My nude lips formed into a smile. You saw the first flash of a camera, then more and more. You loved the attention you got, as long as it was for the good I've done and not crazy scandals and skeptical lies that the public believed. You heard Timmy whisper in my ear, "You ready?" You nodded and looked up at him, into his gorgeous green and blue eyes that seemed to stare right into my soul. He grinned and we both looked at Emma, who was already posing for the cameras. Emma loved attention, way more than you. She poses for every photo and looks perfect in every single one. Timothee walked up to her and put his hand on her waist. They were such a cute couple. You followed him and we stood together in a row, smiling and laughing while the cameras surrounding us flashed.

After we were finished taking photos, we headed to the building where we would talk about our new movie. You followed my manager to the stage where we would talk about how much effort we put into making the film and go into detail about the incredible work of our talented crew. Since Timothee was the main character, he would be talking most about the movie. The producer called him up to the stage and he stood in behind the podium in front of the crowd and took a deep breath.

"This movie was such a fun experience. It was beautifully written and produced and the chemistry that you and my castmates had was unexplainable. As you all know, the movie is about how much we care about how we look to others and that it can be deceiving that we need to maintain a perfect appearance in order for the public and people around us in order for them to love us. This movie delivers an important message: We shouldn't care what others think or believe. Instead, we should care about what's on the inside and how we treat others. We need to be genuine with each other and understand that we all have insecurities and feeling down on yourself is nothing to be ashamed of." Timothee was such a powerful speaker. The energy he brought into the room was unmatched. He just draws people to him, and they listen to what he has to say. He is one of the most positive people you knew.

Timothee continued talking for a little bit and when he was done, the room exploded in applause. He deserved it. He smiled and laughed while walking down to take his place in between you and Emma. Emma and you shared a small speech and so did the producer and writer of the movie. When we were finished we walked back outside to meet the fans of our new movie. Timothee ran up to them and immediately started to sign autographs. You smiled. He has such a kind heart. Emma walked with you to some more fans and we signed a few autographs, then decided to head back to the limo. Timothee told us he would be there in a second because he wanted to sign more of the autographs and talk more to the fans.

Emma and you walked back to the limo and hopped in. It was just us two because the driver stood a little away from the car and acted as a bodyguard so no crazed fans could run up to us. "That was so fun!" Emma said. "I had so much fun talking to the fans and posing for them. There were some cute guys in the crowd.." You looked at Emma a little funny, "But what about Timothee? You're dating him.." She laughed, "It's fine..besides it's not like I was giving them my number and telling them that they were hot," she said. You shrugged and looked out the window. "I guess... Timmys coming!" 

You unlocked the door to the limo so he could come in. You looked beside you at Emma. She was on her phone. You moved seats across the limo so Timmy could sit by Emma. He climbed in through the door and turned to Emma, "You looked great out there Em. Everyone loved you." Emma looked up from her phone. "Thanks, Timothee..you looked good too." She looked back down at her phone. Timothee looked at her for a second. Then looked at me. "You looked great too, y/n." You smile at him. "You looked amazing too, Timmy. The suit fitted you perfectly and the crowd just adored you. And that speech you made.." you smile and look into his eyes, "phenomenal." He smiled at you and you felt the limo drive off back to the hotel.