ROCKS FOR BUTTERFLIES

The limo pulled up to the hotel. You had a sickly feeling in your heart and stomach like your subconscious knew something that you didn't. You opened the door to the limo and headed to the elevator with Timmy and Emma. Usually, the elevator rides made your body feel weightless, but not this time. You feel like you are being pulled down. It was annoying because you didn't know the source of it. You were quiet on the limo ride back and the elevator ride. The elevator came to a steady stopped. You watched the doors swing open. "I'm going to head back to my room and take a nap," said Emma. "I'm exhausted." She walked off and you started going the opposite way to my room. "Y/N..wait." You turn around. Timmy looked concerned. "You ok? You've been awfully quiet since I got in the limo. Usually, you talk your lips off." (a/n: lipsss lol foreshadowing??) You turn to him and give him a weak smile, "Yeah I'm fine...I'm just a little tired I think." He stared at you with a worried expression, "Ok. If you need anything, you can come over to my room." You nodded, "Thanks, Timmy." You turned around and walked to your room. You could feel his eyes following me.

You opened the door to my luxurious room and dropped my bag then laid down on the middle of the bed. You were sad but you didn't know why. You closed my eyes for a few minutes and fell asleep.

"Y/N?" You hear Timothee's voice and a soft knock on the door. You sit up and look at the clock. It's 6 pm. You slept for two hours. You still felt a little weird but it's a lot better now. You walk to the door. "Hey guys," you smile. Emma laughed a little, "We are going to go get some dinner if you want to come with us." "Sure! Let me grab my bag and fix myself up. I'll meet you in the lobby in five."

You walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. "Oh.. that's why Emma laughed." You think to yourself. Your mascara was messed up a little and your hair looked like you were electrocuted. "That's embarrassing," you think. Emma was your friend but sometimes you felt insecure around her. She was perfect. She always looked beautiful and always seemed to do the right thing. You brushed your hair and redid your make-up. You fixed your clothes and sprayed some perfume. You looked much better now and get headed towards the lobby.

You walk with Timothee and Emma to a fancy restaurant across from your hotel. Timothee opens the door for you and Emma and follows you into the restaurant. A waiter shows you where to sit, and you climb into a booth. Timothee and Emma sit together across from you. The waiter takes your drink order then leaves to get it. All three of your phones buzz and vibrate. You all look at the email you just received from the film managers.

"We have press tomorrow," says Timothee. You sigh. You knew it was coming. Press is always so stressful. You have to answer questions with the right answer in the right way. Where stylish clothes, and look perfect all the time for interviews and paparazzi photos. 

Emma smiled, "You don't like press y/n? I love it. I have so much fun dressing up and answering the questions! I just don't like waking up early for all the interviews." You answered her, "It's alright, it's just a lot to handle. Good thing I have you both to keep me organized ." They both smile at you. The waiter brings back your drinks and takes your food order. You, Timothee, and Emma talk about what you will do tomorrow until you are done eating. Timothee pays the bill and the three of you walk back to the hotel. Emma's phone rings after you enter the hotel. "I have to take this she says." She quickly walks to the elevator. 

Timmy looks at you and smiles, "Do you want to go get ice cream?" You laugh. "Of course I do!!" You walk back out of the hotel and find a little ice cream shop a few minutes away. You walk there together and order two cones. One double chocolate for you and a strawberry one for Timmy. While you two eat your dessert, you laugh and share stupid secrets and tell funny stories. When you finish, you walk back to the hotel. "I had a lot of fun with you," You say to him as you part ways in the hallway. He laughs. "I did too :)" You walk back to your room and get ready for bed. You have a big day tomorrow so you decide to go to bed early. You feel really happy, but something just isn't right...

thank you for all the support !!