0. Pack Your Bags

Start from the beginning

"Master Kim!" One of his servants called out. A knock from the wooden door rang through the couple's ears. The couple stopped kissing, leaving a string of saliva between them before ripping.

Taehyung groaned and yelled, "I'm busy!" He continued to make circles on Sehye's nipples.

"Master Kim, it's you—"

"I'm fucking busy. Leave me alone unless you wanna get fired!" The prince growled. The servant gave up and soon left the premises.

"I love it when you talk harshly." Sehye smiled before moaning once again as Taehyung sucked on her tips. "A—and I lo—"

"Babe, don't ruin the moment." He muffled into her breast. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped himself. He threw his black pants to the side of the room, leaving him in his boxers and his member accentuated under Sehye.

Before going any further, keys shook behind the locked door but they didn't hear a thing. "Taehyung!" The door opened to reveal his parents walking inside with the servant shying behind.

Kim Tejin and Sooyeon's eyes grew wide at the sight of their 23-year-old son and his girlfriend about to have sex.

Sehye was startled and embarrassed by the sudden entrance. As a reflex, she got off of her boyfriend and covered herself while Taehyung did not care at all if his parents saw him and his boner out.

-

"Taehyung, how could you do this?" His father scolded his son as he looked down at him. "This isn't good."

Taehyung sat casually on his bed, fully clothed, as he listened to his father rant about his behavior once again. Sehye quickly left, leaving him with his parents alone.

His father confronted Taehyung about a scandal that involved him. It was a scandal that could not only affect the prince's life but the state of Vante Corporation. No one knew about it yet, otherwise, it would be all over the popular media. But the innards found out and now they're trying to fix it before it gets out.

"So?" Taehyung shrugged.

"What do you mean 'so'?" His father scoffed. "Think about the consequences, your life, the state of the company, the people invol—"

"It's fine."

"Taehyung, this is more than the scandal." His mom interjected as she sat next to her son. "We don't wanna be those people who use their status to get away with things."

"Dad uses it all the time, especially when I get caught with the police." He countered.

"Those were different. You had a couple of minor misdemeanors." Tejin explained. "But this scandal is huge...you shouldn't have done it. You're wasting your intelligence."

Tejin was right; Taehyung was. He was indeed smart that he was able to get into a university he wished to not attend, but he was a lazy shit and wanted to take the easy way out.

"Dad, it's called work smarter, not harder." Taehyung laughed, but his parents found nothing humorous about it. "How'd you find out anyway?"

His father sighed, "Don't wanna name names, but I heard things." On cue, the servant from before walked in with the prince's laundry.

"Wooshik, you're fired!" Taehyung screamed. "You fucking told!"

"Master Kim, I'm sorry. Please for—" The servant tried to apologize but Tejin cut him off.

"Wooshik-ssi, you aren't fired. Thank you for telling me before this got out of hand." Tejin informed. "Anything Taehyung says, disregard them for a while."