Chapter Thirty Three

Eight Months Later.....

Waylon pov..

Molly and I had two healthy baby boys and two healthy baby girls two months ago. They are the best thing that ever happend to me, I am so thankful she said yes to me and everything. I love her and I love our kids so much, I am in my office going over the papers of the bar and club. Molly is playing  with the kids in our living room, as my brother helps me with the papers. My stupid  brother married his girlfriend so now I am stuck with her now but they don't  live with us. I did not bother to say anything cause he needs to learn the hard way.

When you try to tell someone something they will never listen to they have to make your own choices so it is just a ticking  time bomb. I am just waiting for his wife to mess up. My kids are now four months old, they are getting so big I want them to stay little forever  but I guess we will just have to have more babies. I am so ready  to have babies with my love.

Tadley and Isabella, waddle into my office..

" Dada."

" Come here babies."

I pick them up and I tickle there  bellies and they giggle.

I pepper there faces with kisses and they giggle again, they give me a sloppy kisses on the cheek.

I rub there backs as I work on the papers.

I look up and see Molly  standing there I smile and she does too..

" Hey baby girl. "

" Hey babe."

" babe are you ready for more babies."

" You know I am."

" Well babe I am pregnant!"

He puts our kids down and rush over to me, he gives me a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same. I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance.  We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

I love you baby..

I love you too babe.

The end...