Chapter Thirty

Molly Pov....

Me and Waylon are a week away from our wedding, I am so ready for it. For the last couple of weeks I have not beed feeling well. It did not dawn on me until today, that I am more then likely pregnant I should have realize it but I didn't. I am in the bathroom throwing up. I am waiting on my phone timer to go off to see if I am pregnant I am sure I am. I just did not take notice to it cause, we have been busy with out kids and our wedding, I should have known the I have small bump. I sit back against the bathroom wall, waiting for the timer to go off. I do not feel great at all but this is how I felt with my first one so yeah I am going to be sick for the whole pregnancy.

Walyon pov.....

I am feeling around the bed for my girl, the bed is cold. My eyes pop open and I sit up and I see the bathroom door cracked open. I get out of bed and I slowly walk to the bathroom. I was panicking that Molly was takening from me when I did not feel her in bed. I slowly and gently push the door open and I peak in and she is sitting on the floor with her head between her legs. I walk in and slide down the wall, of the bathroom. She looks up and she had tears in her eyes, I pull her to me and she puts her face in my chest.....

I say...

Baby girl what is wrong?

She says...

No you will hate and leave.

I say...

Molly baby, I am never leaving you or the kids ever you guys are my whole world that will never change.

She says...

I am pregnant...

I say...

Baby I did not hear you...

She looks up at me and says...

I am pregnant baby...

I see the biggest smile come crossed his face, I can't  help but smile too.

He says....

Baby is this what you we're  worried about, I will never leave  you and our babies. I am in this for the long haul never felt so sure about anything in my life but you and our kids I am sure on.

She smiles and I sweetly kiss her..

She says..

I am six weeks plus babe.

He says...

I am so happy we are having more babies.

I rub her belly she smile big at me as she hands me the test. My smile just gets bigger. I lean down and I kiss her belly she giggles.

I look up at her, I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing.  I lickher bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance together in a fiery dance.  I pull her onto my lap and I keep kissing her. We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other. 

I say...

I love you baby..

She says

I love you too babe..

He growls...

Madison pov....

Me ans my man have been laying low for a while,  cause my sister new boyfriend has a warrant out for us. So we have been in hiding, cause as soon as we step out they will arrest us on the spot.