Chapter Thirteen

Molly pov.....

I just got out of the shower and I dry off..

In walks Luca, he pushes me up agsinst the wall he gives me a hot and passionate kiss and I do the same. I throw my arms around his neck he slides his tounge into my mouth I moan he growls.

We break apart and our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

We head downstairs with the kids,he has me sit down as he makes us breakfast. This man maybe a maifa boss but when he is around me and the kids he is sweet as he can be.

I love this man so much I just wish I would stop getting these text  from the man that killed my parents. I stopped talking to my sister all together she keeps texting me but I don't answer back cause she is not worth my time anymore she made her bed now she can lay int the bed she made. I am so done helping my baby sister right and left I have babies that need me more so that is where my attention will be and Luca as well.

I am starring at him he looks up and smirks hard at me he wink and I turn red.

He says....

" Like what you see baby girl"?

I say....

Yeah I do

He growls and I smile..

He goes back to cooking breakfast for us

I get up and walk up behind him I wrap my arms around his waist and he growls as he puts his free hand on mine.

He spins me infront of him..

He says..

Baby what am I going to do with you?

I kiss my baby girl hard and she does the same.

He puts me up on the counter top

I squeal

He stand in between  my legs and sucks on my neck I moan out  loud he bites down on my neck. I run my hands up and down  his sides.

He lifts his head and nips my lip as he shoves his tounge into my mouth.

He sildes his hands under my ass he squeezes hard I moan into his mouth as we continue to make out.

We break apart and our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

I love you  baby girl....

I smile and say

I love you too babe...

He cooks but does not move where he is staind which is right between my legs.