Chapter Six

It is two clock in the morning, when Molly smacks me in the face with her hand as I am sharing her bed.

"I say.. what the fuk?

I look around and notice,  Molly is having a nightmare.

" Molly Wake Up"

I gently touch her and she screams...

Molly it is me. it's Luca....

I am so sorry Luca.

It is okay, are you alright?

"She says.. No

I slowly sit up and she jumps into my arms. I fall back down, on the bed and I hold her tight to me and I kiss her forehead. Shhh... I am right here go back to sleep Molly.

She nods

I rub her back, and she buries her head into my neck. She rubs my side, and I growl.

I feel her hot breathe slow down she fell back to sleep.

I smile as I hold her, I will find the asshole and end him for good. Molly should not be living in hell and fear for her life and her babies.

Tyler......

I am in Madison room, holding her as she sleeps this,fucker needs to go. He hurt my baby and that monkey shit does not fly with me. I rub her back as she sleeps, this is my baby and nobody is going to touch her.

Madison, she is going threw hell right now I never seen anyone women get that scared for her life. But I know Luca is already on it, so that is okay she is in good hands so are those sweet little babies.....

The Next Morning.......

Molly.....

Last night was rough, I had a bad nightmare last night and I smacked Luca in the face which I did not mean to do. I just woke up and I am laying fully on top a snoring and sleeping Luca. Oh wow he snores like a pig. I smile as he snores I am trying so hard for myself not to laugh. I lay my head back down on his chest trying to keep my lips zipped. I gently rub his chest as he sleeps he pulls me closer to him and I smile.

He rubs my back now and says... we're you watching  me sleep with a smirk on his face.I say no and he says sure you we're.  I have this goofy smile on my face, as I look at her she smiles sweetly at me and I can't help but growl. She slides down my body as she touches the bottom of the bed to stand up. I watch her little skimpy pjs ride up as she walks off to the bathroom.

This women is going to be the death of me, no women has had this effect on me. I should not have these mushy feelings but I do. I can't help myself when she is around, she makes me go nuts when she is with me or if I am thinking about which is all the time. I am a big bad maifa boss and I have these feels, well they always said true love is out there this is how it makes you.

She makes this big bad maifa boss do things I would never to do but I am not complaining. Those kids make me melt hard core, Molly walks back out and she crawl back to me and she flops down on me and I groan she giggles.

I give her the look you did that on purpose.She bats her eyelashes and I squeeze her ass she squeals and I growl loudly.

She lays her head back down and we cuddle for a while longer until the babies cry. We both get up and we go get the kids, we get the kids changed and dressed for the day. We head out of there room, we walk down the hall and down the steps. We walk down the foyer hall that leads to the kitchen,and we step in and we are the only ones that are up.

Luca, says well that little shit is still in bed I should go fart in his face. Molly bust out laughing and I start cracking up. She then says, maddies room is down the other hall that we came from.

I run out of the kitchen and run to Madison room, I tip toe into the bedroom and Tyler has his head hanging off the bed. I say his name Tyler you little shit will be wake in a few minutes. 

I rip one and he jolts straight up and glare at me. I know my face us turning red from holding in a laugh.  Then he says you fucking rat ass pig ! I bust out luaghing. You toxic warfare asshole you could've kill me ! I say but your alive ain't you I say with a laugh. He get up and I take off running to the kitchen he is yelling get back here. I tell him to fuk off may you should not sleep in on day when I am up before you!

I run right into the kitchen  and Molly is laughing her ass off  cause she heard what happend. She has a tight gasp on the kitchen island counter top.  I hide right  behind her and Tyler walks in and says, What the fuk is that green farthead at and she says I don't  know he did not come in here. He says why the hell are you laughing and I say no reason.

Tyler storms out of the kitchen and we both bust out laughing and holding to each other.