Chapter Twenty Three

Luca Pov....

I have been paid by Madison,  to kill Molly and those brats but I could not kill those babies something stopped me from killing them and something stopped me from killing Molly. I don't  know what happen but something stop  from doing, my mafia deals with contracts to kill people and the normal things a mafia. I am staying at my other house cause  I am too afraid to go back to the house I shared  with Molly cause really don't want to find her dead on the foyer floor or worse those babies. Yes I know I am a monster but that is who I am that will never change. My phone  rings I pick it up and it is my brother Tyler.

I answer the phone...

Hello?

Hey brother.

What's up?

Nothing just  woke up .

Really it is noon..

Yes really I have not been sleeping well.

Why?

I don't  know why I just do.

Well do you want to meet up with me and Madison for lunch?

Sure give me, two hours to get ready.

Okay brother, are you sure your okay?

No I'm  not but I will deal with it.

You know I am here if you need to talk brother.

Yeah it's  about  Molly and the kids.

What about them?

I guess I am starting to second guess everything.

Why?

Cause this  why I don't  say a damn thing to anyone just forget it...

Luca...

No just forget it.

Luca, I am sorry that was an asshole move. What about, Molly and the kids?

No I am not telling you now, you fucked that up.

Brother something is bugging  you.

Yeah something always does but I will deak with on my own.

Luca I said I am sorry...

Yeah sure.

Really I really am sorry bro.

I have to get ready for lunch....

End of text messages.....

Waylon pov......

This shit is not adding up, I know we did not kill Molly  parents I told  and she said something is off and me and Louis is working on who ever is did not know how to cover there asses but that is fine they are just making mine and Louis job super easy. We are in the office working on this shit when I hear Isabella and Tadley start crying I jump up and tell Louis I will be back he nods and I walk out the door. I follow the sound of the crying babies. 

I see Molly  trying to make them stop crying and she says...

Isabella and Tadley do you want daddy?

They stop crying for a moment and start crying louder for me.

She sighs

Awe, they want me.

They are 10 months old too now so they are going to pick who they want when they want.

I walk closer to her and I she is sitting on the floor, I slowly  lower myself down on the floor and I scoot up behind her.

I say...

" Baby girl."

She jumps and then she leans back on me, the babies stop crying like that.

Shs gasp...

She says...

" I am such a bad mommy."

I say..

" What no you're not Molly. "

She says..

" You can get them to stop crying and I can't  anymore."

I say.

" Molly baby, come here."

She moves closer to me and I hold her to me..