Chatper Fourteen

WAYLON.....

This is starting to piss me the hell off, I can't  find Molly and the kids. I have no fucking idea where the hell they are. I am snapping at everyone today, I have already killed three fucking whore cause they got on my nerves. My brother knows not to say anything or he will get his head bit off for no reason. I have been trying to find Molly and the kids for days. But so far they have not  showed up so fuk me side ways, I am at the park sitting on the bench when I hear Molly kids. She is with a guy and they kiss it pisses me the fuk off. I growl, and I growl louder they are mine not his who does he think he fucking is . He will pay for everything, Molly and them are mine and no one else. They sit down on a blanket, they look like they are pulling out food. Oh I so have to take them soon, she glances over here and flips me off.

Oh sweet baby, I will be fucking you very soon I can't  wait for you to be under me and you screaming my name loud. As I pound in and out of her just thinking  about it  is making me hard. I keep watching them.

Molly Pov....

Me and Luca took the kids to the park, so we could just relax and have fun today.  This fuker keeps looking at so I flip him off and go back to paying my full attention to Luca and the kids.

I lean over and give him a sweet and passionate kiss he does the same. I cuddle up with Luca and he nips and sucks on my ear lobe. I bit my lip from moaning but I do it anyway. He squeezes my ass and he groans as I rub my hand over his huge bulge he growls and I rub her panties. She has me move them  to the side and she shoves my finger into her. I growl as I thrust in and out of her with my finger, she moans and I growl.  I see the kids roll around on the blanket,  I add a sceond finger and thrust harder and faster in and out of her. She throws her head back and I suck on her neck. I add a third finger and I pound in and out of her, she tightens  around me and she comes all over my fingers. I gently pull out and suck them clean...