RWBY reaction # 3

6 months after Miller's rescue, multiple safe houses were established across Junkyard as Marcus has come to call it due to the fact that it was essentially just a giant space hulk.

"Space hulk?" Sun asked.

"Essentially a planet-sized space station with variable gravity and environments," T.F. answered.

"As large as a planet? How is that built?" Winter wondered.

"Well, in most cases they're really only as large as a moon. Rement's moon being a good size comparison. This one is a collection of semi-breathable air, hundreds of thousands of ships, chuckles of metal and rock, and even organic matter."

"That last one

AND, given the fact that Marcus could sense an Elder Psyker somewhere on the planet, he stayed as far away as possible.

"Eldar Psyker?" Raven wondered.

"Eldar Psyker specialises in breaking the minds of others and manipulating them. The most dangerous Eldar Psykers are Farseers or Machas." T.F. Summarized for them.

In truth, he hadn't done much with his Psyker abilities, only explored Technomancy and his newly discovered Biomancy and warpcraft.

"What's Biomancy?" Ruby asked.

"Give it a sec." T.F. answered.

Biomancy was simple. Taking traits you wanted and rejecting the traits you didn't want. Using this, Marcus had enhanced his skeletal system even further than the normal Astartes, increased his height, muscle density, his vision, slowing his perception of time and sound, and even added a 3rd heart (astartes have 2)

"Astartes have 2 hearts??" Wiess asked not to see the advantage in that.

"2 hearts, 3 lungs, a redundant nervous system, enhanced muselfibers and height. The list goes on." T.F. summarized once more.

Where was Marcus now, sitting in his new armor,

"Whoa...." Ruby and Summer voiced, drooling at the weapon applications of the armor.

Tai shook his head. "Like mother, like daughter."

Working on a new weapon. He hadn't worked out a name yet but he was essentially trying to create a double barrel laz cannon that was worthy of an Astartes

"But a weapon's name is the most important part!!!!!" Ruby cried, being shushed by her sister.

Right now Marcus was wondering about modifications. He could increase the size of the heat sinks and integrate a rotating power cell system with a thermal-couple linked to the power cells to recharge them While not being used and while being used, increasing the ammo capacity as a result.