Chapter 26

"Ninna nanna, ninna oh. Questo bimbo a chi lo dò? Ninna nanna, ninna oh
Questo bimbo a chi lo dò? Se lo dò alla befana, se lo tiene una settimana. Se lo dò all’uomo nero, se lo tiene un anno intero. Se lo dò al lupo bianco se lo tiene tanto tanto. Ninna nanna, nanna fate. Il mio bimbo addormentate. Ninna nanna, ninna oh. Questo bimbo a chi lo dò? Ninna nanna, ninna oh. Questo bimbo a chi lo dò? Se lo dò alla befana se lo tiene una settimana. Se lo dò all’uomo nero
se lo tiene un anno intero. Se lo dò al lupo bianco se lo tiene tanto tanto Ninna nanna, nanna fate. Il mio bimbo addormentate. ( Lullaby, lullaby, oh. Who will I give this baby to? Lullaby, lullaby, oh. Who will I give this baby to? If I give him to the old hag. For a week she will keep him. If I give him to the bogeyman. For a whole year he’ll keep him. If I give him to the white wolf. He’ll keep him so much. Lullaby, sleep faries. My baby is sleeping.) "

Elisa's soft singing was the only thing heard on the plane. Sergey was slowly falling asleep in her arms. She got up and put him in the little bed they had installed for him.

"That was beautiful my little star."

Ivan said and kissed her lips. They were on a separate plane from Leonardo, even though he had insisted on riding on the same one. Their kiss soon got passionate, Ivan's hands travelling to her body.

***lil sexual scene***

She started unbuttoning his shirt, taking it off his body. He squeezed her neck harshly making her moan. He picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom that was in his jet. He threw her on the bed getting on top of her.

She unbuckled his belt, as well taking his pants and underwear off. She turned them around and took her shirt off as well. She started kissing his neck, making him groan. Her mouth travelled to his hard chest, then to his abs, kissing every single one. He felt her breath on his already hard dick, as she put one of his balls in her mouth, softly sucking it.

Her hand was jerking him off while her mouth worked on his balls. Her hand was moving fast, then slow making him go crazy. After she stopped sucking his balls, she gave Ivan a devilish smirk and licked his tip. Her eyes were locked with his, he was holding her hair, while she started licking his tip.

Her tongue moved through his entire length but she never took her eyes away from his. She put his dick in her mouth and started rocking her head back and forth, sucking as much of his length as she could. She was also working with her tongue, while her hand played with his balls.

He grabbed her hair violently making her stop what she was doing. He gave her a lustful, while he wiped his precum from lips with his thumb. He turned them back around with him on top once again. He undressed her completely leaving her bare in front of his hungry eyes.

"Ready to join the mile high club, babe?"

He whispered seductively into her ear, his hand squeezing her neck. A soft moan from her was enough approval for him. He pushed himself inside of her and both of them groaned. With all the baby stuff the couple hadn't had sex in two months, so this moment was an extremely pleasurable one for both of them.

He was thrusting in and out of her hard and fast. Elisa was trying to keep her moans on the low to not wake up, her sleeping baby that was in the other room.

She felt her legs starting to shake, only feeling pleasure and absolute ecstasy. Her eyesight clouded as she reached her climax, Ivan's thrusts had slowed down, as he eased her down from her high.

She cummed, feeling absolute bliss. Ivan pulled out and Elisa opened her mouth waiting for him to cum. He jerked off for a little and then his cum filled Elisa's mouth. She swallowed all of it and then winked wickedly at Ivan.

*****************************

Elisa felt extremely happy when she saw that the jet even had a shower. She got inside, taking all her clothes off and feeling the warm water hitting her skin.

Once she was done, she brushed her teeth and hair. She got out, putting a new set of comfortable clothes on. She went to the other room and got her sleeping son out of his crib.

She went back into the room and saw Ivan leaning against the headboard looking very deep in thought. She got into bed with their son in her arms. She snuggled closer to Ivan, placing a still sleeping Sergey in the middle.

"I'm so tired."

Elisa whispered feeling her eyes almost closing from her need of sleep.

"Ivan? Hello? Can you turn your light off?"

She whispered-yelled at him, desperately trying to not wake up Sergey from his deep slumber. She rolled her eyes when Ivan didn't even move and hit his arm. That seemed to get his attention since he gave her a questioning look.

"I want to sleep can you please turn your light off?"

Elisa said pouting.

"I need to tell you something."

Ivan said and Elisa raised an eyebrow.

"Well can you be fast? I am incredibly tired and I need to sleep."

She heard him take a deep breath. He looked deep into her eyes, a smile forming on his lips.

"I love you, so much."

He whispered and Elisa was incredibly surprised. She didn't expect him to declare his love for her. More specifically it was the last thing she expected him to do. She smiled sweetly at him, she placed a kiss on his lips, carefully to not wake her son up, the smile never leaving her face.

"Well Ivan I would be a very stupid woman if I weren't in love with a man like yourself."