chapter 21

4 MONTHS LATER

AMINA POV:

"If she doesn't wake up by next week we're gonna have to pull the plug"the doctor told us as we sat in zahavahh's hospital room.

I walked over to the side of her bed and grabbed her hand "c'mon babes wake up please we start college in a month and we need you here wit us you can't leave us" I said on the verge on tears.

dream got in the bed with her and cried herself to sleep while sucking her thumb.

"she's gonna wake up my princess a fighter" zahavahh's dad said and zavii just nodded then walked out and i followed behind him.

"It's gon be okay bro" I said hugging his waist cause hes sooo much taller than me "I kno i just can't believe shes missing so much of her life"

after everyone talked to z we left and went to zaxbys after we ordered our food we went to my house and just watched movies and ate.

1 WEEK LATER

today their supposed to pull the plug on zahavahh and I've been crying all day, I can't believe I'm really finna lose my bestfriend.

I called dream and asked her to come over and we've just been sitting in bed and starring at the wall.

my phone rang knocking me out my thoughts "hello" I answered "you and dream get dressed I'm finna pick yall up, we all going to the hospital to say..." he took a deep breath "goodbye" he finished then hung up so i didnt hear him cry.

"c'mon dreamy" I said grabbing her hand lately dream has been falling back into depression and me and the gang are trying everything to stop that from happening.

last time she was depressed it was bad and she almost died, she promised herself that she would never go back into depression again, and were tryna make sure she keeps that promise to herself.

soon marii pulled up and we got in the back seat and dream curled up in a ball and laid in my lap.

••••

"zahavahh chanel wattson" I chuckled at all the memories "whew i could make a whole book about you I just want you to know that I love you with everything in me and I'm very thankful for everything you've ever done for me

ima make it big for you one day and ima always remember you, you was like the sister i never had and i- i never imagined this day coming anytime soon, just know that you are my ghetto angel and I love you zz" I said crying my eyes out.

everyone else said their final words to z and the doctor came in "are yall ready?" she asked we all just nodded the doctor took a deep breath then pulled the plug..

BEEEEEEEEEPP.....

"gasp" we all turned our heads quickly towards zahavahh and her eyes were open "wha the hell" marii said "omg we have a miracle" the doctor said .

"ZAHAVAHH" dream spoke for the first time in four months "hey" she said weakly "wha did i miss?" she smiled .

zavii juss stood there shocked and so did jay and mama b "it's me I'm here " z said tryna snap the boys and her ma out of their shock they all ran over to her gently hugging her and she laughed .

"guys I'm okay wha did you think was gonna happen?" she asked "i-um the doctor pulled the plug and we thought you were gonna d-die" jay said .

"never that ima bad bitch you cant kill me" she said and zavii juss hugged her she lifted his head up and looked in his eyes "I'm okay baby I'm right here" she said "I kno i just-" he cut himself off by hugging her again.

she giggled "I'm aight baby" she cooed "sfpwm that gay ass shit" he said getting up and she just bursted out laughing.

"dont fucking do that zahavahh I thought you died li bit" zavii said "but I didnt" she said "but you couldve" he said mugging her "but.i.didnt." she said clapping for every word .

"move" I said pushing him before he could say sumn else "hey babes" I said "heyy" she responded "don't do that anymore" I said stale facing her .

"y'all saying that like I could control my coma" she said laughing.

"dont be jumping infront of bullets for me no more" zavii said getting mad all over again "I'll do what I have to for ones I love" she said kissing his head.

"hey mama" z said as her mom cried "hey baby" he said hugging her tightly.

"I love you so much zahavahh chanel I want you to remember that at all times no matter where you are or i am" she said "I love you too mommy" she said.

ZAVII POV:

I laid next to zahavahh and kissed her face repeatedly "I missed you, you were gon for to long" I said "sowwy" she said "okay c'mere everybody" z said .

dream laid at the end of the bed, marii sat in the chair beside the bed and held her hand amina sat next to marii and jay slow ass laid across me and z.

mrs.b went to get us all clothes cause we were definitely staying the night with z "I was missing yall, it was getting kinda lonely in that coma" z said making us all laugh.

"I missed you too foolio" jay said kissing her forehead "uht nigga don't kiss my girl" I said "nigga that's my bestfriend stfu" he said "I will batch tf outa you" I said .

"yeen gon do shit" he said while dream and amina were laughing i tried to get up but z pulled me back down "if yall dont shut the fuck up" she said giggling.

I just sat there and smiled at zahavahh i really can't believe i almost lost this girl, twice ! I would lay my life down for her i just wish I could've jumped infront of that bullet in time before it hit her.

ZAHAVAHH POV:

I was just starring at the wall thinking about my coma while everyone else was sleep , while i was in the coma i saw my brother .

when I was 11 my brother died he was 16 and of course he was in the drug game someone ran up in our house and shot him repeatedly he locked me in the closet and i couldn't do anything about it.

when he died it hurt my dad to the core cause he felt it was his fault he felt he could've done better as a father and thought he was gonna fail me so he left.

I miss my brother so much he was my everything, when my mom had business trips all we had was each other and when he died a piece of me died.

and my mom, she's a very strong women cause I know she still hurts badly but she stays very strong just cause the face she still has another child, me.

I never wanna be to much on my mom, or ever put myself in danger cause i dont want her to have to go through another loss of a child but I love zavii and i couldn't let him get hurt.

but soon we're gonna be far away from br and in connecticut and starting a new life.

_________________________________

WASSAM.💚

💚