chapter 12

ZAHAVAHH POV:

we got back from our li baecation last week and me and zavii got into a petty argument 2 days ago as I was laying in my bed I got a text from Instagram .

I decided to finally open my request, I saw a picture of zavii all hugged up on this girl kissing her I could feel my leg shaking as I was about to cry.

I went into my living room grabbing my keys "where you going baby" my mom asked me "to zavii's" I said, I hopped in my car then sped off to zavii's house .

I banged on the door but no one answered then I remembered he keeps a key under the mat I unlocked his door then went upstairs "zaviion romari jo-" I was cut off by the sound of moans.

I bussed in his room seeing this girl riding him he instantly jumped up "z wait" he said putting on some shorts "zahavahh" he yelled .

"fuck you romari you said it was us against the world but you fuckin other bitches! that's what we doing now?" I asked .

"z c'mon it's not even like that" he said grabbing my arm "get the fuck off me bitch boy" I yelled punching him multiple times then running into the street where my car was parked when I saw headlights and someone speeding towards me "ZAHAVAHH" was the last thing I heard before the car hit me.

ZAVII POV:

I was in the middle of the street holding z as she bled out.. I called the ambulance and they were taking forever "fuck this" I said picking her up and putting her in my car .

I sped to the hospital passing every red light "z please stay with me baby I'm sorry, you can't leave me" I said as I felt tears swelling in my eyes .

once I pulled up to the hospital I jumped out grabbing z "somebody help my girl got hit by a car" I yelled causing a bunch of nurses to rush towards us .

"check her vitals" one said "take her to emergency surgery" the other said as they rushed her to a room as I followed them "sorry sir your going to have to wait in the waiting room" she told me.

I sat down in the waiting room with zahavahh's mom when dd, jay, mina, and marii came rushing in "wtf happened to my sister" marii yelled

"she got hit by a car" mrs.b said as mina and dd broke down on the floor "zavii how did this happen?" jay asked I put my head down

"I cheated" I said lowly "nigga you what?" marii said "I cheated and she caught me and when she was running out to her car she got hit" I semi yelled .

running my hand down my face "I can't believe you nigga" jay said tryna run up on me "chill he not worth it" dd said .

"nah this his fault what if sumn happens to her" jay yelled "havvy put everything into this relationship with you nigga now my bestfriend, my sister, my whole world might be gone cause of you" marii said

"guys please calm down" mrs.b said crying "sorry mama b mina said we sat in a silence until a nurse came out .

"Zahavahh Watson's family" she said as we all stood up "she is stable but she's in a serious coma it might take some months for her to come out of it unfortunately the baby didn't survive the accident" the nurse said .

mrs.b just started screaming "what baby man" I asked as jay held mrs.b "oh you guys didn't know she was 3'weeks pregnant I'm sorry for your loss" she said .

I punched the wall causing my fist to bleed "can we see her?" I asked "yes you can just know she can hear you but she can't speak back" the nurse said we all rushed back there.

I sat back and let them all talk to her before they got up "yo I'm sorry I wasn't thinkin" I said to them .

"youn needa be apologizing to us" marii said point to z "i not mad at you g I'm juss disappointed" jay said dapping me up .