chapter 13

1 MONTH LATER

ZAVII'S POV:

the gang not really speaking to me not cause they mad just cause they real disappointed as they should be I promised them I wouldn't hurt they sister/bestie buh I broke that promise. they invited me to most of the game night things they would have to keep our minds off of z

*doo doo doo doodadoo doo doo* my phone went off indicating that I had an incoming FaceTime "hello" I said into the phone

"aye nigga you coming to the hospital today?" jay yelled in the phone "damn nigga why you yelling, buh yea I'm getting ready now" I responded

"aight the rest of us already went at different times so she's yours for the rest of the day" he said "aight" I said before hanging up.

I went downstairs to grab a granola bar and water before walking to my rolls royce I hopped in before speeding off to the hospital .

I prayed everyday that she would wake up the doctors said it could be years before she wakes up but I don't think I could go years without my baby and graduation is in 2 weeks.

"zahavahh watson" I said going up to the lady so she could tell me the room number "umm yes room 280" she said looking down at files .

I walked off to her room just seeing her what seemed like lifeless body laying there I pulled up a chair and grabbed her hand and started talking to her like I always do .

"hey z I miss you, and I can't help but to feel like this is my fault, if I would've never.." I paused and took a deep breath "if I would've never did what I did you wouldn't be here and I apologize and ima keep apologizing .

I know I hurt you and i saw it in your eyes and it kills me to see you like this please wake up baby please come back to me, back to us, we miss you the basketball and volleyball team misses you .

mrs.glenda the lunch lady even misses you" I said chuckling at the last part before leaning back as a tear fell .

"please, the zahavahh chanel watson I know is a fighter we're gonna get through this, our relationship, your recovery, and graduation, I love you baby" I said kissing her forehead before drifting off.

I felt my hand being squeezed but I didn't pay any mind to it "zavii" a soft voice said "zaviion wake up" I heard again as I opened my eyes slowing seeing zahavahh laying there smiling eating some jello .

I rubbed my eyes really hard to make sure I wasn't dreaming "ZAHAVAHH" I yelled hugging her I heard her wince so I let go quickly "s- i'm so sorry" I said afraid that I hurt her she giggled "it's okay" I sighed calling everyone.

soon the girls bussed through the door as zahavahh and I were talking "zz" amina and dream yelled coming up pushing me out the way .

"well excuse the fuck put me" i said backing up "sorry bro" dream said laughing "hey guys" z said smiling hard .

before anyone could respond marii and jay came in with two HUGE bears, balloons and food "where tf my sister" marii yelled .

the girls moved and marii's big ass jumped on the bed hugging z "damn nigga lemme in" jay said jumping on top of marii z juss laughed "guys I'm okay you can let go now"

5 HOURS LATER

ZAHAVAHH POV:

"havvy we finna head out, and go handle some business" marii said referring to him and jay "okay" I said .

"us too we finna go get everything ready for when you come home" dream said talkin about her and mina "I guess it's just me and you" I said looking at zavii "yea" he said smiling nervously.

"c'mere" I said patting the empty spot on the bed as zavii got up a laid with me .

"I'm so sorry zahavahh this is all my fault I love y-" he started to say before I cut him off "zavii calm down its not your fault I shouldn't have ran into the sqreet without looking" I said not knowing what else to say .

as he just hugged me tighter "I'm just glad nothing extremely bad happened to you z" he said while crying! "I gotta tell you something important zahavahh" he told me .

"okay well ion kno how to tell you this but- umm.. you were pregnant and we lost the baby due to the accident" once he said that my heart sank .

I wasn't ready for a child buh I wouldn't want anything to happen to my first child I just broke down crying as he held me and cried wit me.

real men cry!💯

after I got myslef together I went to the bathroom when I got out I sat in the bed with zavii "we gotta talk about some things romari" I said calling him by his middle name .

"okay" he sitting up "look we've been through a lot and I can't hold a grudge cause look where we're at now I could've died mad at you and ion want anything to end like that

so I forgive you zavii buh I think we should take a break and this doesn't mean we're over just means we need a little time to get ourselves together, now I heard what you said when I was in the coma

I'm going to let you take care of me but just as friends and you can't be to protective like I'm handy cap or sumn" I said

"okay zahavahh I love you" he said kissing my forehead "I love you too, and you not single so don't do no stupid shii" I said causing him to smile "I been knowing that" he said putting his head in my neck before falling asleep .

WASSAM BABES!!💋
should zahavahh and zavii get back together?
VOTE AND COMMENT!!
not proof read cause its 6:40am and I'm tired I'll update like two more times today when I wake up!
1033 words!

WASSAM BABES!!💋should zahavahh and zavii get back together?VOTE AND COMMENT!!not proof read cause its 6:40am and I'm tired I'll update like two more times today when I wake up!1033 words!

wha my baby toot said ^ !😌