chapter 19

ZAHAVAHH POV:

today we find out did we get excepted into our dream colleges, we decided that we would all apply to the same college cause we can't live without each other.

I was on my way to jay house so we could all open our emails together, while driving I decided to play pony down by sada baby, my ma put me on him he's a detroit rapper and because my moms from detroit she listens to him .

(A/N: my ma actually is from detroit and she put me on him.😭)

"my young nigga religious he believe in god but he don't believe in niggas, how could you blame him most of yall boys be bitches " I sang along wit sada.

•••••

I got out the car and walked right into jay's house "you almost got yo ass shot" jay said popping out of the closet "nigga you was hiding scary ass li boy" marii said laughing

"but I was ready to knock a bitch" he said "nigga please" I said laughing I looked ahead of me and saw our parents "anywhore y'all ready?" I asked nervously.

"yea open yall computers" mina said "I'm scared" dream said "if y'all don't open them damn computers" zavii said .

"1..2..3" my ma counted and we opened the emails a few seconds later everyone started jumping and screaming "LETS GOO" the boys yelled "I got in" I yelled jumping in zavii's arms.

"me too" amina and dream said.

"bruh we all going to UCONN" amina yelled.

"we are so proud of you babies" zavii's mom spoke for marii's mom, jay's dad, dreams parents, me and amina's mom and herself.

(A/N: amina and zahavahh aren't related but amina doesn't have parents if y'all remember zahavahh's birthday chapter her mom died and she never knew her paps so she call mrs.b her mama but amina moved out mrs.b house jr year and now lives wit ha auntie)

"thank you mama j" we all thanked her "now where we going to celebrate for y'all?" jays dad asked "doesn't matter" marii shrugged "yall tryna go to
david busters?" dream childish ass asked

"yea fr we been so busy we gotta let out our inner kid" amina said agreeing "say mane yall some childish ass kids" marii said standing up "nigga shut yo big head ass up" his mama said smacking his head.

we all juss busted out laughing "damn mama k you did him down bad" zavii said almost on the floor laughing. "shut yall asses up" he said mugging us.

"aww babyboy c'mere" my mama said and he went into her arms my ma has always babied everyone in the friend group but me.

"youn even love me like that" i mumbled "girl shit yo ass up" she said taking off her slide and I ran so it wouldn't hit me .

"you might as well breast feed the nigga" I mumbled "shut the hell up havvy" marii said balled up in my mama lap "nigga you on my mama tf" I said.

"and she love me more" he said rapping his arms around her he as always been a baby when it came to our mamas.

"nigga- yk wha" I said before pushing him off her and sitting in her lap "love me please" I said and she laughed "girl getcho big ass off me" she said

"but you- aight" I said going to sit in jay's paps lap "hey papa b" I said "whatchu want now girl?" he asked "can you love me? cause my mama won't" I said wit puppy dog eyes.

that always worked on him jay's dad always made sure I was staright when my dad wasn't in the picture "maneee" he huffed before putting me on his neck and started walking around he knew I loved getting on his neck.