Her heartbeat still increased when she thought about how he had placed his hand on her mouth when she was screaming because she knew who he was. She remembered how his eyes looked into her eyes. It seemed as if he could see her soul and that brought a shiver to her spine. His unintentional touch had brought goosebumps on her body. She felt as if she had spent an eternity in those few seconds.

Main Bhula Nahi Hoon Panaahon Ko Teri
Wo Jismein Tha Maine Zamana Guzara

Dhanak thought about the last few seconds spent with him. Her heart had bled when she left him behind her and entered her office. She wanted to look back but she didn't. She regretted not looking at him for the last time.

Beechadne Se Pehle Tera
Wo Mujhse Lipat Jana
Wo Bebas Nigahein Meri
Ab Tak Fariyaad Karti Hai

The pitter patter of the rain brought her out of the sweet but agonising memory. She smiled sadly as she looked at the rain again. The rain and petrichor would never fail to make her remember him, no matter how much her heart tries to forget him.

The petrichor was a reminder for her that she had met the man she always dreamed of meeting, the man that she had fallen in love without even caring about how he looked, the man that she had only met for few hours but those hours had left a huge impact on her.

She had passionately fallen in love with Major Ghazaan Rahil.

Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai
Aaj Bhi Mujhse Teri Baat Karti Hai
Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai

Dhanak knew she was in deep waters and she couldn't do anything about it. She was running behind a shadow that never stayed at one place. She was wishing for someone who probably didn't even remember her.

Despite never meeting him again, she had all the news on him, she was a journalist after all. Although the news was as useless as the idea of ever meeting him again, because no one knew where he was.

After Dhanak had broadcasted the news of the brothel, there was an uproar in the city of Peshawar or the country for that matter.

The plan had gone according what Ghazaan had planned and it was the most sensational news to ever breach people's ears. Asad Farooqi was really stupid as they had anticipated, really stupid for a well known dangerous criminal. It is said that there sometimes comes a moment in your life, where your one minute mistake causes your downfall. There is a moment where you don't even know what you did that caused you a loss, you brain completely detaches itself from the concept of common sense that you lose sight of what you are doing or will do. You just do it on a whim which you always regret later on. That was what happened to Asad Farooqi.

After he was taken under custody of the military, many of his other hideouts were discovered and raided in. Many well known politicians name came on the forefront that brought the country in an uproar. There was literal mess all around but Major Ghazaan Rahil knew how to clear that mess, in his own way.

The whole case was wrapped up in under two months and no one knew how that had happened. It left everyone including Dhanak Hayat in confusion. But then she had smiled, Major Ghazaan Rahil had stood up to his name. She felt really proud of him but for what right, she didn't know.

After that Dhanak or any journalist for that matter didn't know where Major Ghazaan Rahil went. All they knew was that he was on another mission that no one had a clue about. He just disappeared. She often had a mind on asking her uncle, Major General Sabtageen about him but she never did. She didn't have a right to know about him and what would she tell her chachu when he asked? She didn't want to embarrass herself.

❤ Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें