The Begining of the Possible Last Meeting

Start from the beginning

Like you're any better, Nea.

"Are you serious?" She, Road, and I chorused. Lulubell merely sighed.

"I'm not sure I follow..." Miranda said.

"Don't worry about it." Stark said rubbing his sisters shoulder as Terra sat up. "You'll get used to it "

"You don't remember?" Stella asked.

"Apocryphos, right?" She asked rubbing her head. "Oh gosh, and here I thought I could never feel a worse pain then being hit by Alexis' books."

"Are you insinuating that I harmed you with a book?" Alexis asked having finished her conversation with Lavi.

"No, I just thought it'd feel pretty bad. This takes the cake though." She answered. "Road, please tell me you brought some candy." We all stared at her in slight disappointment.

"You think we stopped for candy?" Solomon asked slowly as if her head wasn't making sense of thing correctly yet. "Are you mental?" Kanda glared at him.

"My darling, One." Ritze said stepping forward. "You have no idea how ecstatic I am to see you well and-" Kanda held his katana to the psycho's neck once she took her second step.

"Take another step." He growled. "I dare you."

"Alexis, you're just going to let him do that to me?" She asked incredulously. Alexis didn't register that she was actually there and didn't bat an eyelash at the comment and acted as if anything to do with her didn't exsist. "Alexis?"

"No one's on your side." Lulubell said monotonously. Ritze sighed and retreated somewhere far away. Kanda put his sword away.

"Thank you." Terra said. "No telling what she could've done."

I never liked her. If she found someone more 'entertaining' than us, she'd betray us in a heartbeat.

Dear sister, give the girl a chance.

"No." Us Noah chorused. Nea decided not to speak any further on the matter.

"What?" Miranda said confused.

"Don't ask." Stark told her.

"Can I have some food? Since you guys didn't bring any candy." Terra muttered. I signed at my sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was bringing One some food. Komui of course didn't want me to go as there were Noah and strangers in the room but, what could be the harm? Allen's a friend and I trust him; no matter what my brother thinks. I rode the platform down where One grinned at me once she realized who I was. "Lenalee, how have you been?" She asked. Everyone else gave me a small smile though theirs had some other negative emotion mixed in. And the cloaked figure didn't really pay me any mind.

"Oh, so you're the person who Te-"

"Solomon." One piped up cutting him off with a glare. 'Solomon' coughed and started over.

"That One told me about. I'm Solomon, nice to meet you." He said. I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." I said. I walked over to One with a tray of food. "Here you go." I said giving it to her. It was just fried rice and fish. Nothing extravagant.

"You have no idea how hungry I was." She exclaimed inhaling it. She sighed in satisfaction. Wow, she's just like Allen. I blinked with a question coming to mind.

"Are you a parasitic user?" I asked.

"What?" She asked before shaking her head. "Oh no, I'm a crystal type."

"I thought you had to drink liquid innocence..." I said. She nodded.

"That'd be correct." She told me.

"Why would you drink innocence when you're a Noah?" Lulubell questioned. "The Earl always said it just synchronized with you."

"The Earl wasn't there." She told us.

"Then who was?" Kanda asked. She smiled from her place on the floor in her pallet.

"The Heart." She said.

"Are you lying?" Road said. "It wouldn't have been the first time..."

"What? No. Solomon was there, he can tell you." She told us. All heads turned to him.

"True." He said. "But I wouldn't remember. I have some memory loss... No thanks to you." He added scorningly glancing at One. "Stupid twisting with memories."

"I did that?" One asked. "I don't remember but I just remember the Heart getting me to drink it."

"So you know who the Heart is?" Herbaska asked. One nodded. "Why haven't you told anyone?"

"Because it's safer if no one knows." I said. "Besides... I'm the best person to know. I can sense the potential for betrayal. I won't tell anyone I can't trust."

"But, you won't tell us." Allen said. One seemed to realize what that meant.

"Oh, that's not what I meant." She said hurriedly. "There's just certain Noah and people-" She glared at the hooded figure. "Who could tell. I can't have the Heart in danger because someone was eavesdropping or Wisely read their mind."

"And you're an exception?" Alexis asked.

"Noah of Betrayal." She countered. "His powers don't work correctly with me. A lot of things don't."

"I see." Allen said.

"So, what are you going to do now?" The hodded figure asked with a slight laugh.

"Go away, Ritze." One muttered.