Chapter 47: di angelo

Nico's P.O.V

I sat on the ground frozen unable to speak or move as I started to tear up. Annabeth, Piper, Percy, Leo, Calypso & Reyna were all staring at me confused. The truth is I honestly don't know why I broke up with Will, well I have a few ideas why, but none of them are the official answer. Gods I love him, it hurts how I had to do that, but I did. I could sense Hazel dying, she probably will. Usually a child of Apollo with the gift of 'healing' could fix it, but no one could. Apparently Apollo tried. That's what I heard. I'm not sure if dad is going to let her die, but he let Bianca... That's one of the reasons why I broke up with him, if she dies, who knows what I'll do, what if I get so angry and hurt him. I'm just a afraid of the future.

"Nico," I heard a female voice say, it was Reyna. She gave me a hug, not one of this 'I feel sorry for you' hugs but one of those 'best friend almost family' hugs. I started to cry. She reminded me of both of my sisters. Her hair reminded me of Bianca, her smile reminded me of Hazel. Her bravery reminded me of both of them. "You guys should go," Reyna said.

"But what if he tries to get away," Percy questioned, sounding stupid as usual. Honestly how did I even have a crush on him, well I've actually came to realize, I maybe one of the most powerful homosexual's you'd ever know, but part of me feels like I could be Demisexual, what that means is that I'm only sexually attracted to people who I feel a close bond to, therefore that would make sense, I guess. I try not to think about it too much, cause I quite like my title of being a powerful homosexual.

"Guys he needs his space stop babying him," Calypso said crossing her arms.

"She's right" Piper said sounding s bit frustrated with herself. Everyone left except Reyna.

"Thanks," reyna said with a smile letting go of the hug.

"For?" I say wiping the tears away.

"Everything," she said with a warm smile. I started to tear up even more. "Nico it's all going to be okay," Reyna said patting my back.

"she's dying, I can feel it, it's like she's already dead it's just a small little emotional attachment is keeping her here and that's why she's in a coma," I tried to explain starting to hyperventilate.

"Awww," Reyna said not knowing how to comfort me, but still caring for me. That's what I like about her. She's not sure how to comfort people, but she tries if she feels for them.

"Why did you break up with Will," Reyna asked curiously.

"I had to, I need to find Frank, and deal with him," I said looking into Reyna's eyes. She knew exactly what I meant. I wanted to kill him.

"But what if you die," Reyna said.

"I don't know, maybe Hazel will live, I'm not quite sure," I tried explaining sounding clueless.

"But-" Reyna said as i interrupted her.

"I wanted you and Will be the last people to see me one on one," I said pre-paring to shadow travel.

Reyna's P.O.V

"GUYS," I yelled as Nico started shadow traveling, Annabeth barged in. It was too late he was gone.

Annabeth's P.O.V

Everyone walked into the hades cabin, as Reyna explained to them what happened I ran to the apollo cabin. And knocked on the door multiple times. I barged in and said," it's Nico," I started to whimper.

"What?," Will said standing up in fear.