Chapter 25: Im alive? Or am i dead?

/if you haven't read percy. Jackson ultimate guide you may not understand about the park benches//

Nico's P.O.V

"Will," I gasped as I woke up slowly opening my eyes. I realized that I was lying on a bench. It felt like the ones in the underworld. Am, am I dead. I repeatedly asked my self as I attempted opening my eyes. They opened, but they were blinded by the Rays of the sun. A year shedded from my eye as memories of Solace ran through out my mind.

"So you're awake?" A familiar male voice said. Was it Hades? Probably not, hmm Leo? No couldn't be, Frank... Was it Frank. I quickly got up and sat down looking around. Then I saw two males. One who looked quite a lot like Solace, also very attractive, and another male, with white hair, he was also very attractive. As my eyes focused I realized the male with the white hair, was. c u p i d.

"What do you want Cupid?" I asked in a rude tone.

"I don't believe you and Apollo have met," he said with a smirk. My jaw dropped I talked so rude to a god right in front of Apollo, father of, Solace,
Will Solace.

Will scanned my appearance. My hair was messy. I looked un kept, my eyes were bloodshot.

"So your the boy that my son Will is always blabbering about?" He asked easing his eyebrow.

"Yeah," I said scared, my Italian accent started to show, I usually attempt to hide it but it always finds its way out at the most awkward times.

"Italian, I see why now," Apollo chuckled.

"He's Italian how did I miss that? Do I need to re watch those memories to listen to your voice?" Cupid joked. I gave him a death glare, but that probably looked like my normal glare. "Calm down sweetheart," Cupid joked.

"Why am I alive?" I blurted. Apollo raised his eye brow.

"Love," Cupid said.

"I saved you, you make my son happy and you make him happy, and believe it or not, but when your happy your dad is a bit happier and that gives me less problems with him," Apollo explained.

"Now put this on, we're going to camp half-blood," Cupid thru a piece of clothing at me. But not the usual. It was a red checkered flannel. Not my normal style, but maybe it looked good on me or they wanted me to look decent for Will, what ever it was for I still wore it, it felt like Will's bed. It reminded me of the sweatpants Will lent me. It reminded me of Will.