Chapter 8: i dont kiss and tell

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE HA HA HA IVE JUST BEEN WONDERING IF I SHOULD CONTINUE AND UMM YEAH....

"So have you two losers kissed yet?" Piper said with a smirk as Jason nudged her as she giggled.

"I'm sorry, but I don't kiss and tell," Will said with a grin as I licked my lips.

"Ooooo," everyone said. I nudged Will and he gave me a little push.

"So, Nico have you two done anything?" Piper asked with a grin.

"Like?" I asked knowing that she might use her charmspeak.

"Nico, Will what have you both done together? What are you two hiding?!" Piper said with such a persuasive voice. Damn, she's using her charmspeak.

"We made out and shit," Will blurted trying to pass it as a joke.

"Stop it," I heard Jason whisper to Piper as he nudged her. I looked at her and than I realized that she probably felt embarrassed and didn't mean to use her charmspeak, nor did she realize it. Will and I laughed as if we didn't notice anything.

"So like the thing you told me... You're over that? Like are you sure?" Percy said looking in my eyes as if he actually cared. Annabeth gave him a glare and when he notice he smirked. I laughed.

"Oh Percy," I said with a chuckle. "I was a hopeless romantic," I said passing it as a joke. Everyone laughed as Percy sort of looked offended.

"H-how long have you been, uh, gay?..." Frank asked as the room became quiet. I was shocked and so was Will. You could see the anger in his eyes and how offended he was. Will was about to speak, but then I U eclectically cut him off and said;

"Well we've always been like this, you can't just wake up and be like oh today I've decided I'm gay. It's not like that. Did you have to decide if you preferred liking girls instead of boys? Probably not. It's the exact same thing as being hectro sexual, except instead of liking someone of the opposite sex/gender I am attracted to people who are the same gender," I explained and was quite proud. Will gave me a light hug and gave me a smile.

"Hectrosexual? What did you just call me?" Frank said sounding offended.

"Woah, chill," Piper said adding; "hectro sexual is the same thing as being straight". I'm glad she said that, it made it a lot easier, I wasn't sure if Frank was okay with the idea of will and I being gay, but hopefully he does or at least will respect us.

I heard a knock at the door. So did everyone else. "Aren't you guys going to answer it?" Jason said. I got up and walked towards the door and put my hand on the knob and twisted it open.