Chapter 35: lets goto london

-
//location suggested by warped user: Imaddicted2them //

Nico's P.O.V
"Let's goto London," Will said with wide eyes.

"How would we even get there?" I asked.

"Pegasus, maybe my dad," Will said excited.

"No offence, but do you honestly think your dad would do that?" I says with doubt.

"You're right, I don't know," Will said. "We could ask Percy to borrow black jack," Will said. There was an awkward silence.

"Will you? For us?" Will said with a smile.

"Yeah... I guess," I said uncertain. "I could shadow tra-" I said but was cut off by Will.

"are you crazy?!? You're asking Percy about BlavkJack, and that's final," Will said with frustration.

I walked away from Will to go find Percy. I knew that he was probably with Annabeth. So to find Percy, I'd need to find Annabeth. "Great" I thought to my self with sarcasm.

I saw Piper, "have you seen Percy?" I asked.

"Yeah he's in his cabin," Piper said giggling.

"Ugh, thanks," I said quietly and ran to his cabin. I knocked on the door.

A few seconds later Percy yelled, "COMING." He finally opened the door. He was shirtless, his hair was messy. He looked pretty hot, well Will was hotter, but still.

"What?" He said after a minute past.

"Oh yeah, umm, can Will and I borrow blackjack?" I asked not making eye contact.

"Why? what if he's NOT YOUR TYPE?" He said trying not to laugh.

"Let it go," a female voice said, it was Annabeth.

"Sure, but why?" Percy asked.

"I'm going to London," I said.

"why?" Percy asked again.

"Reasons," I replied irritated.

"I'm not sure, but I'll say yes for now, if, you do something in return." Percy said with a smirk.

"Okay, what?" I said irritated.

"I don't know you tell me," Percy said with a smile. I raised my eyebrow waiting for a real answer. "I'm not sure at the moment but I'll think of something," he said with all serious.

"Is that all?" Annabeth said nicely, but I could tell she wasn't patient.

"Yeah," I said.

"Have a nice day," annabeth we said with a smile.

"Come back here at 5, we'll discuss this blackjack situation more," Percy said with a smirk than closed the door as I walked away.