Chapter 31: Is she okay

Nico's P.O.V

I was still falling through the air. I closed my eyes and thought about Will, his perfect smile, His soft warm skin, his soft hair, his perfect built. I just thought about him. All the sudden it felt like time stopped, I could no longer feel the wind going through my hair. I opened my eye. The first think I saw was Cupid's face. I screamed in terror for a moment since of the last time I saw him. Apollo nudged him. "I'm sorry," he said. Apollo and Cupid are so hot, well Will is obviously hotter though.

"Bring me to Frank Zhang," I demanded. S
Cupid raised his eyebrow confused.

"We're being you to camp, Will needs you, Hazel needs you," Apollo said

"What do you mean? IS HAZEL OKAY?" I blurted.

"Yeah," Apollo said. I sat down and we made our way to camp.

~1-2 hours later~

The chariot landed on the ground right in front of the Hades cabin. I tried opening the door, it was locked. "Go away," a familiar masculine voice groaned.

"Solace," I said continuing to knock. All the sudden the door opened. Before I could say anything he hugged me and kissed me. We held the kiss. His warm arms were wrapped around me. I ran my fingers thru is soft blonde hair. We carful walked inside maintaining the kiss he pushed me agains the wall, I Let go of this kiss.

"You idiot," he murmured than pulling me into a kiss as I was still agains the wall. I lifted his shirt off and Carefully took it off of him, we kept kissing. I started to moan sometimes, it was so embarrassing, but it also wasn't.

Jason's P.o.v

I walked with Piper around camp. "We should check on Solace," Piper said. It sounded like she was charm speaking, but she wasn't. Her voice was so angelic, and so rough. She was perfect. Not was, is. She is perfect. If she sees it or not, it's true. "Jason," she said again.

"Oh yeah, Will, we should check on him," I said stepping out of the trance I put my self in while thinking about Piper. I feel so bad for Will, but at the same time, I feel worse for Nico. He's been through so much, I know it sounds rude, but, I wish he was dead, by that I mean, if he saw his sister like this, it'd be better off if he was dead, he would probably raise hell on Camp. I also hope he's still alive, I really hope so, I love him, I just wish he'd let me in.

We reached Nico's cabin. The door was open. Piper walked up to the open door and knocked, "Will?" She said continuing to knock, than her jaw dropped. I walked over to her, gave her a quick glance, and then I saw what she was seeing, Will on top of Nico, cuddling and kissing.

Nico's P.O.V

I kept running my hand throughout his hair. I heard a knocking noise, I decided that it was all in my head. I kissed him, again and again. I started kissing his neck as he moaned. We took a second and stopped. We laughed. Than started to kiss a few more times.

I started to hear sarcastic claps. "Well, well," I heard a male voice say. So did Will, he turned his head and his jaw dropped. I turned my head too, Jason was clapping with a smirk and Piper was giggling.

"You should close the door when making your gay porno," Piper said laughing. Will laughed.

"Shots fired," Jason said. I blushed. I would've laughed, but two of my friends, I guess I could call them that, witnessed me underneath a really hot boy making out with him.