🍃Chaoter 25🍃

Start from the beginning

"So.. sorry for that" . Hoorain pointed at the wet spot and said.

Aahil smiled at her cutness before wiping her tears from her face.

Moving forward he out a kiss on her forehead before taking her delicate hands in his and start creasing them.

All the while Hoorain was just watching his actions . Aahil gave a warm smile to her before he start saying

"You know sometimes its good to cry, its good to let your pain cry away and I am glad that you took your pain out today and I happy to provide my shoulder to let your pain go" .

When he saw that she is not saying anything then he continues

"I know our marriage was in haste and was n't an ideal one but I promise you that I will take care of you on every step of your life and I also promise you that from today you are not alone , You have me at every aspect of life. But for that you have to promise me something "..

"Promise".... Hoorain wisper

"Yes promise. Promise me that you will let me in , in your life. You will share every single thing with me ." Aahil said and then waited for her reply.

Hoorain saw sincerity in his each single words and his eyes were full of warmness and love.

When Aahil saw her hesitation he understood that she need sometime to let him in but this time he will not let her get more time .

"By the way do you know my name?" Aahil to lighten up the mood said in his playfully voice.

Hoorain's eyes buldge out in shock seeing him all playful. She bend her head and shook her head in denial.

"Haww! What type of wife you are. You don't even know your husband name? Huh! It hurts Habibti" he put his hand on his heart and fake a hurt expression.

Hoorain with a cute expression look at him and then said

" But the heart is on that side" . She pointed her finger at the left side of his chest while his hand was over the right side of it.

Aahil laughed at her cutness before pinching her cheeks with adoration making Hoorain bend down her head in shyness.

Suddenly Aahil stopped laughing and move closer to her. He rounded his arm around her slim waist and jerk her towards himself.

Hoorain put her hands on his hard muscled chest to create some distance between them. Her breath come short and slow as the close proximity was effecting her very much.

Aahil smirk seeing the effect of his touch on her and bend his head down until his lips where near to her ear.

"Aahil. My name is Aahil . Say my name".
His hot breath makes her cheek warm up. Hoorain felt herself out of breath as its the first time she is so close to him.

"Breath Habibti Breath". Again he wisper and this time Hoorain release a big long breath .

"Say it". Aahil again said making her heart to beat abnormally.

"Aahil " a slow deep whisper was heared in the silent room making Aahil to close his eyes .

"Uff! you are making me crazy Habibti ". With one last kiss on her forehead he dashed towards the bathroom making Hoirain to shrugg hi shoulder at his strange behaviour.

Now how Aahil make her understand that the effect she had on him is resulting in him taking long cold showers

Flashback Ends: